It is reported by E1.ru.
"In the middle of the night, we noticed that the whole apartment was beginning to be covered with smoke. They were frightened, they thought it was a short circuit," said a local resident.
According to her, residents looked at the entrance and realized that "something terrible was happening," after which they began to call everyone.
More than 11 fire engines and an ambulance are working on the spot.
Earlier, the agency URA.RU, citing the press service of the Ministry of Ecology of the region, reported that in Chelyabinsk, five enterprises reduce the volume of work due to the smell of burning and smog from fires in the Sverdlovsk region.