According to the TV channel, the woman bought a salad and realized that she was chewing a fragment of a human finger that had been mixed with other ingredients.

It is indicated that the manager of the restaurant accidentally cut off part of her finger while cooking, she later went to the hospital. However, part of the limb remained in the food and was served to the client.

The victim claims that she experienced shock, panic attacks, migraines, mental illness and nausea because of the incident. In this regard, she claims compensation from the institution.

Earlier it was reported that an employee of a barbershop accidentally cut off part of the ear of a client in St. Petersburg.