Two Palestinian youths were killed and 22 others were injured during fierce clashes and clashes with the Israeli occupation forces after they stormed Jenin refugee camp in the northern West Bank. A third young man was also killed by Israeli gunfire near the separation fence in the Gaza Strip.

Yedioth Ahronoth reported "a large-scale Israeli army raid in the Jenin refugee camp, and exchanges of fire at the scene."

The Ministry of Health announced the arrival of a martyr and about 10 injuries from Israeli bullets to Jenin Governmental Hospital.

The sources confirmed that the occupation forces surrounded a house and fired rockets at it and caused it to catch fire, amid fierce clashes throughout the camp.

The clashes were accompanied by Israeli military aircraft overflying Jenin and power cuts in the camp.

Eyewitnesses reported that the occupation blew up a drone towards a target in the camp.

According to local sources, the resistance fighters discovered a special Israeli force that infiltrated the vicinity of the camp, and clashed with it, after which large reinforcements from the occupation army arrived.

According to the sources, the Israeli occupation forces raided the house of the wounded chaser detained in the prisons of the Authority, Ahmed Gideon.

The al-Qassam Brigades-Jenin Brigade announced that its fighters and resistance factions were engaged in a clash with the Duvdovan special unit in the Jenin refugee camp.

The sources said that the occupation forces targeted the electricity transformers, causing them to be cut off from the camp.

Press coverage: "The moment Youssef Radwan was shot by the occupation east of Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip."

— Shehab News Agency (@ShehabAgency) September 19, 2023

A martyr in Gaza

In Gaza, a Palestinian youth was killed and 11 others were wounded by Israeli army fire during protests on the outskirts of the eastern Gaza Strip near the separation fence with Israel.

The Ministry of Health also announced that 11 others were injured as a result of the attacks of the Israeli occupation forces in the eastern areas of the Gaza Strip.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza announced that the martyr is 25 years old and fell from a live bullet wound during protests east of Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip.

For the third consecutive day, hundreds of Palestinians flocked to Gaza's separation fence in three areas to participate in demonstrations called by young men calling themselves "rebellious youth" on social media, condemning the incursion of Al-Aqsa Mosque by settlers.

Five Palestinians were killed and others injured when an improvised explosive device (IED) exploded in demonstrators near the separation fence with Israel during protests last Thursday.

Since the beginning of the demonstrations, the occupation army has deployed its heavily armed forces and vehicles, and a sniper unit along the separation fence to disperse the demonstrations, which are taking place in the eastern areas of the Gaza Strip.

Israel's Kan TV reported that contacts were taking place between Tel Aviv and Cairo "in order to reduce tension with Gaza."