On Sunday morning, one of the two men who had been arrested following a suspected murder in Kungsbacka was released. But during Sunday afternoon, detention negotiations are being held regarding the other suspected man, a man in his 50s. How the man approaches the suspects, the police do not yet want to comment.
- I do not want to comment in more detail because the suspicions are not written off to the other person. He is still suspected but not enough to arrest him, says Lars-Gunnar Perlinger, Deputy Chief of the Criminal Riot in Halland.
Are there any more suspects?
- Not at this time, but it can never be ruled out.
The police have secured traces and made some seizures in the areas that were blocked off.
- I still don't want to comment on any details. But there is no great doubt that the man has been subjected to deadly violence, says Lars-Gunnar Perlinger.