Armed clashes broke out at dawn on Sunday between resistance fighters and the Israeli occupation forces in the town of Qabatiya, south of Jenin in the West Bank, and while Palestinian anger continues over the killing of the martyr Mohammed Al-Osaibi, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced his support and blessing for the police officers who killed him, and called on Ben Gvir to honor the killers.

Video footage published by Palestinian platforms shows Israeli vehicles roaming the neighborhoods of the town and hearing clashes with medium weapons.

All Arab cities, towns and villages within the Green Line areas are witnessing a comprehensive strike in response to the murder of the young man Mohammed Al-Osaibi from the town of Hura in the Negev by the Israeli occupation police while he was leaving Al-Aqsa Mosque last night.

The general strike called by the Higher Follow-up Committee for Arab Affairs inside the Green Line paralyzed the education system, shops and all other facilities.

All Arab actors inside the Green Line condemned the crime and denied the account of the occupation police, which claimed that he tried to seize the weapon of one of its members, while eyewitnesses said that the occupation soldiers opened fire on him when he tried to intervene to protect a girl pursued by the soldiers.

Al Jazeera correspondent Najwan Samri said that a state of anger prevails in the town of Houra, the birthplace of the young martyr, amid demands from his family to investigate his death.

She reported that Al-Osaibi was studying abroad and in his final year of medicine, and was expected to graduate in two months, and is the only son of his parents, and his father is disabled.

Netanyahu announced his full support and blessing for the occupation police who killed the martyr Al-Osaibi (Reuters)

Netanyahu's blessing

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared his full support and blessing for the members of the occupation police who killed the martyr Al-Osaibi at Bab al-Silsila at the entrance to Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem last night.

Netanyahu claimed at the beginning of the weekly meeting of his government that they thus prevented a sabotage operation, as he put it, pointing out that the internal Israeli dispute will not prevent his government from fighting Israel's enemies wherever they are, adding that his government is moving against what he described as terrorism by all means.

For his part, Minister of National Security Itamar Ben Gvir called for a medal of honor to the Israeli police and soldiers who killed the martyr Al-Osaibi.

Ben Gvir, who leads one of the most racist and extreme parties of the ruling right-wing coalition, claimed that by doing so they had prevented a terrorist attack, he told Israel Radio.

Storming Al-Aqsa Squares

In Jerusalem, the Islamic Waqf Department reported that dozens of settlers stormed the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque from the Mughrabi Gate amid heavy security from the Israeli police.

The Waqf Department added that Israeli police forcibly removed the protesters from the mosque and removed the youths from the path of the raids.

It stated in a statement that the settlers stormed Al-Aqsa squares in groups of 40 settlers each, after the deployment of large numbers of occupation police in the courtyards of the mosque.

3 Israeli soldiers injured, killed

On the other hand, Israeli sources confirmed that the Israeli occupation soldiers shot dead a Palestinian motorist after he carried out a smashing attack targeting a number of soldiers at the entrance to the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron in the West Bank.

Israeli media reported that three soldiers were injured after being trampled.

Israeli Army Radio said the attacker was an officer in one of the Palestinian Authority's security services.

For its part, the Palestinian news agency Wafa quoted the Palestinian Ministry of Health as saying that Mohammed Raed Baradeieh, 23, was killed by Israeli gunfire near the town of Beit Ummar, north of Hebron.

Unofficial Palestinian sources said that the perpetrator of the attack, Muhammad Baradeieh, was from the town of Surif and belonged to the Palestinian military intelligence service.

In responses, Hamas said that the operation was a natural response to the crimes of the occupation and the attack on worshipers and protesters at Al-Aqsa Mosque, and that the resistance was ready to defend the Palestinian people and their holy sites.

For its part, Islamic Jihad blessed the operation, and its spokesman said that the crimes of the occupation and the storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque will not go unanswered, and that attempts to impose a new reality in Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa will fail under the blows of the resistance.

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine also considered the operation a victory for the blood of the martyr Muhammad al-Osaibi, who was killed by Israeli police fire near Al-Aqsa Mosque, and that the crimes of the occupation will not go unpunished.