In Kazakhstan, a bus and a train collided
In the Almaty region of Kazakhstan, a train collided with a bus.
This is reported by Kazinform.
According to preliminary data, two people died as a result of the accident, nine more were injured.
“There are enough ambulances in place. In addition, the akim of the Karasai region Zhandarbek Dalabaev is at the scene of the incident. The nearest hospitals have been put on high alert, ”the agency said in the press service of the akimat of Almaty region.
It is specified that the bus driver, despite the signals, drove onto the railway, as a result of which the train hit the vehicle.
Earlier in Adygea there was a collision of a truck and a train at a railway crossing.
In December 2018, URA.RU reported that a passenger car crashed into a freight train in Zavodoukovsky city district.
- In the UK will monitor the accident with a bus near Yaroslavl 1 month
- In Yaroslavl region there was a fatal accident with a bus 1 month
- Tokaev commented on the collision of a train with a bus 1 month
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan spoke about the victim of a collision of a train and a bus 1 month
- In Kazakhstan, a lawsuit was opened on the collision of a train and a bus 1 month
- In Shuya, a bus knocked to death a six-year-old girl on a bicycle 1 month
- In Krasnodar, started a second case after the death of a child from a fall of a tree 1 month