- It is unstable, rainy weather with showers and fairly low temperatures. It's bad summer weather, says Nils Holmqvist.
Many have also been able to notice some mullets in recent days, which can also continue.
- There is some thunder but it is not unusual in early August. There is low pressure on low pressure ahead this weekend."Shaky weather"
But will there be any heat? According to Nils Holmqvist, it looks rather to stay wet even next week.
- It is still uncertain for next week, but it is most likely that there is continued low pressure and shaky weather. There is no summer heat in sight really.
- But who knows, it might be a fantastic British summer this year too, says Nils Holmqvist.
British summer usually means hot and sunny days around Birgitta Day on October 7.
The rainfall, however, brings with it some positive effects. Fungi pickers can enjoy the mushrooms growing from the hydrogen. It is also good for groundwater levels, which fall during the summers.
- Locally, there has been a lot of rain in southern Sweden. Private wells can benefit from it, says Nils Holmqvist.Autumn in the north
Although it is a relatively chilly week, it is still far into the fall, for most Swedes. So far, autumn is only at the very top of northern Sweden. Meteorological fall means that the average temperature is lower than 10 plus degrees, for five consecutive days.
It usually arrives in Norrland in August, with the exception of the coastal landscape. There and in almost the rest of the country it will be autumn in September. Along the west coast, on Gotland and in Skåne and Blekinge, it usually takes until October.