The Leading Group for the Joint Prevention and Control of the Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic in Dunhuang City, Gansu Province has just issued a notice. Recently, there have been epidemics in many places near Dunhuang, and the overall situation is severe and complicated.
Since August 10, many tourists with a history of living in Dunhuang have been diagnosed after leaving Dunhuang.
In order to effectively control and reduce the risk of the epidemic, protect the life safety and health of citizens, tourists and friends.
After the study and decision of the leading group for the joint prevention and control of the novel coronavirus pneumonia in Dunhuang City, nucleic acid testing for all employees will be carried out throughout the city, and silent management will be implemented throughout the entire region. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Time arrangement
Nucleic acid sampling will begin at 15:00 on August 13, 2022, and all tests will be completed within 24 hours.
2. Detection range
All residents of the Dunhuang municipal area (resident population, temporary population, temporary floating population, foreign population, etc.).
3. Matters needing attention
1. All personnel do not go out unless it is necessary. Traffic roads are set up for card control, and personnel and vehicles are strictly allowed to enter and exit. If it is necessary to enter and exit due to special circumstances such as medical treatment, report to the village (neighborhood) committee of the place of residence and issue relevant certificates.
2. Each community and unit implements closed management, with only one entrance and exit.
3. In accordance with the principle of "people do not leave the area, gatherings are strictly prohibited", the implementation of personnel only in and out, all personnel in principle stay at home, take things at the wrong time, and participate in nucleic acid sampling at the wrong time.
4. Water, electricity, logistics and other operation guarantee industries and hospitals, pharmacies and other enterprises that require continuous production and operation are operating normally.
Except for commercial enterprises with essential life insurance and large-scale comprehensive supermarkets, all other operating stores and shops will be temporarily closed.
5. Individual clinics, clothing stores, beauty salons, theaters, KTVs, Internet cafes and other places that are not necessary for people's lives are temporarily closed.
6. Suspend offline meetings, events, performances, exhibitions and promotions and other gathering activities.
7. Employees of administrative and public institutions go to the front line of prevention and control or work from home.
8. All production and operation enterprises and construction industries implement closed management of existing employees on the job, and personnel outside the enterprise are not allowed to enter.
Aged care institutions and public security prisons are under closed management.
9. Buses (except for special lines at airports and railway stations) and taxis will be suspended; except for vehicles that protect life, production, and anti-epidemic, other vehicles will not enter or exit in principle, and transit vehicles will pass by detour.
10. Cancellation of dine-in, gathering activities, and gatherings of family and friends are strictly prohibited.
11. All kinds of schools, training institutions, and nursery institutions will be suspended.
12. All tourism companies suspend tourism activities.
The above silent management measures will be dynamically adjusted in a timely manner according to changes in the epidemic situation.
Hope that the majority of residents and tourists will understand and support, and those who refuse to implement will be held accountable according to relevant laws and regulations.
(Headquarters reporter Wang Yan Lu Shan)