On August 8, the Office of the Leading Group of Lhasa City's Response to the New Coronary Pneumonia Epidemic Outbreak issued an announcement that due to the needs of Lhasa City's epidemic prevention and control work, in order to minimize the risk of epidemic transmission and effectively protect the health and life safety of the general public, Lhasa City is now The announcement of the relevant epidemic prevention and control work is as follows:
1. Strictly perform the "Quartet Responsibilities", each county (district) must implement the territorial responsibility, the industry competent department must implement the supervisory responsibility, each unit must implement the main responsibility, and individuals and families must consciously fulfill their prevention and control obligations.
2. Strictly control the gathering of people. Except for epidemic prevention-related conferences, the city will not hold large-scale conferences, forums and other activities for the time being; various off-campus training institutions suspend offline training; religious activity venues are temporarily closed; nursing homes, welfare institutions, etc. are closed for management; Catering units do not undertake banquet activities, and are encouraged to provide in-store pick-up, takeaway orders, and contactless delivery services; party and government organs, enterprises and institutions canteens implement off-peak dining; ".
3. To ensure market supply, shopping malls, supermarkets, banks, farmers (markets) markets and other business places can shorten their business hours, implement epidemic prevention and control measures, and stop promotions and other gatherings of people.
4. Bars, KTVs, Langma Halls, theaters, Internet cafes, theaters, gyms, teahouses, chess and card rooms, sweet teahouses, bathing places and other space-closed entertainment venues and museums, cultural centers, libraries, art galleries, indoor sports venues, Various public cultural and sports venues such as Princess Wencheng Live Theater are temporarily closed.
5. Persons with symptoms such as fever, fatigue, cough, nasal congestion, runny nose, diarrhea, abnormal sense of taste and smell should take good care of personal protection and go to the nearest fever clinic immediately; each medical institution strictly manages fever clinics, and various clinics are prohibited from receiving patients For fever patients, retail pharmacies strictly implement the "four types of drugs" management measures; clinics and pharmacies should take the initiative to guide fever patients to the nearest fever clinic for treatment.
6. Wear masks in a scientific and standardized manner in crowded indoor places, public transportation, and crowded open-air places, maintain social distance, do not gather or get together during the epidemic prevention period, pay attention to personal hygiene, wash hands frequently, and ventilate more.
7. All counties (districts) immediately carry out nucleic acid testing for all employees, strictly implement various measures for normalized epidemic prevention and control, and invite the general public and tourists to take the initiative to receive nucleic acid testing at the nearest nucleic acid testing point.
8. Static management is implemented in medium and high-risk areas, and people in low-risk areas must hold a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours for cross-city movement.
Social prevention and control measures have temporarily affected the production and life of the general public and enterprises, but they can effectively reduce the risk of virus spread and gain time to outperform the spread of the virus.
It is hoped that the general public, tourists, friends and business units will understand and support, continue to actively cooperate with the epidemic prevention work, and work together to win the battle against the epidemic as soon as possible.
This announcement will be implemented from the date of issuance and will be tentatively implemented for 5 days. The follow-up will be dynamically adjusted according to the progress of the epidemic and the needs of prevention and control.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and support.
Lhasa Epidemic Prevention and Control Office Consulting Tel: 0891—6344255
Lhasa Municipal Government Hotline: 12345
up to date!
Lhasa sets up 305 nucleic acid testing points
(Headquarters reporter Chen Qin)