It is believed that the fire that broke out in the "Tanga Ichiba" in the center of Kitakyushu, which was maintained in the Taisho era and was popular as a kitchen for the citizens, spread over an area of 1,600 square meters and burned more than 40 stores.
It seems that the fire was delayed due to the dawn and it was difficult to extinguish the fire in the area where wooden buildings are crowded, so police and fire departments will investigate the situation in detail as soon as the fire is confirmed to be extinguished.
The fire that broke out at the Tanga Market in Uomachi, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu City on the early morning of the 19th, according to the fire department, burned about 1600 square meters, and it seems that more than 40 stores in and around the market are included. is.
It means that there is no information on the injured person due to this fire.
Takuji Okamoto, chief of the Ogura Kita Fire Department, pointed out that it was possible that he was late in noticing the fire during the early hours of the outbreak. It was so small that it was difficult for a fire engine to enter and water the fire source. I think it was also because the roof was sprayed and the flames spread sideways. "
The fire may be smoldering in the burnt building, and police and fire departments will investigate the situation at the time of the fire in detail as soon as the fire is confirmed to be extinguished.Keywords: