China News Service, March 3. According to the WeChat public account of the Supreme People's Procuratorate, on the 3rd, the Supreme People's Procuratorate released 8 typical cases of procuratorial public interest litigation "Looking Back" to follow up and supervise, including 6 cases in the field of ecological environment and resource protection. , 1 in the field of food safety, 1 in the field of state-owned land use right transfer and state-owned property protection.
On March 3, the Supreme People's Procuratorate held a press conference on the theme of "Full Coverage of Case Handling and Continue to 'Look Back' - 2021 Public Interest Litigation Prosecution" to report the public interest litigation work of national procuratorial organs in 2021, and released the public interest litigation "Look Back" Follow up and supervise typical cases.
It is reported that this is the first time the Supreme People's Procuratorate has released a typical case of public interest litigation with the theme of "look back" and follow-up supervision. This is also a specific measure taken by public interest litigation prosecutors to implement the “Quality Construction Year” of the procuratorial organs.
Typical case of publishing:
1. An administrative public interest litigation case concerning the People’s Procuratorate of Zhongshan District, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province for urging the rectification of environmental pollution caused by illegal dumping of garbage in rural areas
2. The administrative public interest litigation case of the Liuzhou Railway Transportation Procuratorate of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region urging the restoration of the flood control and irrigation function of Dayuanchong Reservoir
3. The administrative public interest litigation case of the People's Procuratorate of Huaishang District, Bengbu City, Anhui Province, for urging the management of the transboundary water pollution of the Beifei River
4. The administrative public interest litigation case concerning the People's Procuratorate of Mulei Kazakh Autonomous County, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, urging the rectification of the safety of bulk raw milk
5. The People's Procuratorate of Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, the administrative public interest litigation case for urging the protection of land resources
6. The People's Procuratorate of Xiajiang County, Jiangxi Province v. Chen Moufu and others in the case of a civil public interest lawsuit attached to the criminal case of illegal mining
7. The People's Procuratorate of Xiangdu District, Xingtai City, Hebei Province, the administrative public interest litigation case for urging the protection of land resources
8. The administrative public interest litigation case of Chongqing Yunyang County People's Procuratorate urging the rectification of housing construction beyond the planned areaKeywords: