CAN 2022: Cameroon saves honor by winning the small final against Burkina Faso
The joy of Cameroonian players after their victory against Burkina Faso, in the small final of CAN 2022, on February 5, in Yaoundé, Cameroon.
© Pierre René-Worms
By: Tom Rossi Follow
Contents of Mondial sports on Saturday: the CAN with a return to the breathless match between Cameroon, first led to the score by Burkina Faso, before equalizing 3-3 then winning the match on penalties (5- 3).
Also to follow, a journey in the footsteps of Vincent Aboubakar in Garoua;
heading for the Senegal/Egypt grand finale...;
report from a football fan record store in Yaoundé;
always football, with the Milan derby;
and finally the Winter Olympics in Beijing with a close-up of Malagasy skier Mia Clerc.
- In the company of Yoro Mangara, Joseph-Antoine Bell and our special correspondents in Yaoundé, we will come back to the match for 3rd place between Cameroon and Burkina Faso.
- We will leave afterwards in the footsteps of Vincent Aboubakar, in Garoua.
Where it all started for the serial scorer of this CAN.
- Then heading for the grand final of this Sunday (February 6, 2022): Senegal-Egypt.
Finally the right one for the Lions or an eighth crown for the Pharaohs?
You will know everything on the eve of the big meeting!
- We will also take a short musical break with a report from a football-mad record store in Yaoundé.
- After a few wiggles, we will find the field.
Head to Italy for a boiling Milan derby
Beijing Olympics 2022
- Finally, we will not forget the Beijing Winter Olympics, the day after the opening ceremony.
- Close-up on the Malagasy skier Mia Clerc: at 20, she is taking part in her second Olympic Games and will be one of the two representatives of the Big Island.
Receive all the international news directly in your mailbox
Follow all the international news by downloading the RFI application
Olympic Games 2022
On the same subject
CAN 2022: Cameroon-Burkina Faso, a small final with a bitter taste for the Lions
International football radio
The Sports Cafe
Opening of the Beijing Olympics: “The Covid has slowed down participation”Keywords: