A three-year-old Egyptian mother paid her life for trying to sterilize her home to prevent the emerging corona virus, as the materials she mixed to cleanse the house in a poisonous gas strangled the entire family.

Press reports indicated today, Wednesday, that the mother, who lives in the Osim region in the Egyptian Giza governorate, mixed chlorine with some disinfectants and vinegar, and sterilized the house, in an effort to fortify the place from viruses, and a toxic gas resulted in the death of the wife and the injury of her husband and three of her children by inhaling gas The result of this combination and mixture of materials, and the injured were taken to the hospital, as indicated by the investigations of the prosecution, which authorized the burial of the housewife.

He also saw: the death of a Syrian young woman who tried to sterilize her home, fearing Corona