If you like cheesecake, this version will make you fall in love. Cheesecake popsicles is one of the easiest desserts to make and they are delicious .
For an excellent presentation , you can decorate the palettes with white chocolate and milk chocolate threads, sugar beads, etc.
200 g of digestive biscuits
80 g butter in pieces
500 g cream cheese
200 g of sugar
A splash of liquid vanilla
Three eggs (L)
100 g of sugar
100 g of chocolate fondant for desserts (50% cocoa)
25 g of water
80 g of cream
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
2. Put the cookies and butter in the glass. Crush 10 sec / vel 7 and program 2 min / 50 ° C / vel 3. Cover with this mixture the base and a little of the walls of a detachable Ø 20 cm mold by pressing with your fingers to make it compact.
3. Put cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs in the glass. Mix 1 min / vel 3. Pour the cream into the mold.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes (180 ° C). Remove from oven, let warm and reserve in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours (or overnight). Wash the glass.
5. Unmold the cheesecake and cut it into 8 triangles. Insert a pole stick into the base of the triangle to form the paddles and place them on a tray.
6. Put the sugar in the glass and spray 10 sec / vel 10.
7. Add the chocolate and chop 10 sec / vel 5.
8. Add the water and cream. Program 2 min / 70 ° C / vel 3. With a small ladle, bathe the top of the popsicles with the chocolate completely without covering them and serve or reserve in the refrigerator until serving time.
Detachable mold (Ø 20 cm)
Active time: 15 minutes
Total time: 5 hours and a half
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION BY RATION
Energy: 648.3 kcal
Proteins: 8.3 g
Carbohydrates: 61.2 g
Fat: 41.0 g
Cholesterol: 199.1 mg
Saturated Fat: 23.7 g
Fiber: 2.7 g
Sodium: 187.0 mg
According to the criteria of The Trust ProjectKnow more