A client suffered severe inflammation in her hand after a visit to a salon in Knoxville, Tennessee, according to the Daily Mail.
Jane Sharp had to undergo a number of surgeries on her right hand to remove damaged tissue that had become infected after she had put on a nail polish while visiting a salon.
Jane noticed the symptoms of inflammation months after she visited the salon and began to feel so painful in her thumb that she could not sleep.
After visiting a medical center, doctors advised her to monitor the condition due to the spread of swelling and inflammation in the right hand in conjunction with the appearance of a red rash.
The beauty salon responded to Jane's claims with a statement that the beauty center was thoroughly examined after Jane's incident and that the tools used were cleaned according to regulations imposed by the US authorities.