Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Child dies of germ in burger

2019-09-18T03:02:16.088Z

Nolan Mweti, 10, was rushed to the intensive care unit on Saturday morning after his condition worsened seriously as his heart stopped working. a



A French boy has died recently, eight years after being paralyzed by eating a burger sandwich contaminated with harmful echoes.

Nolan Mweti, 10, was taken to the intensive care unit on Saturday morning after his condition worsened seriously as his heart stopped working.

Nolan was infected with the bacterium Ecole in 2011, resulting in complete paralysis and loss of ability to move, speak and eat, in addition to severe mental disability.

Eight years after eating a burger sandwich that contains beef contaminated with the germ of Ecoli, Nolan died at the age of ten.

It is worth mentioning that the court sentenced the director of the company producing meat steaks for three years after being convicted of failing to conduct proper tests on the meat produced by his company, according to the Mirror Online.

Source: emara

You may like

Life/Entertain 2019-09-04T06:19:25.305Z
Life/Entertain 2019-09-18T03:02:16.088Z
News/Politics 2019-11-07T11:19:35.392Z

Trends 24h

Life/Entertain 2019-11-15T11:01:42.108Z
Life/Entertain 2019-11-15T06:55:59.314Z
Life/Entertain 2019-11-15T06:25:36.445Z
Life/Entertain 2019-11-15T07:58:47.813Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy