NHK News Arrested 40-year-old Man Who Appeared Airsoft in Aori Driving | NHK News
On 8th of this month, on the Tomei Expressway in Aichi Prefecture, a man who was driving a wagon car did a "tilt act" on a car running in front of it and released something like an air gun ...
Arrested a 40-year-old man who appeared with Airgun by tilt driving September 14th 3:53
On the 8th of this month, on the Tomei Expressway in Aichi Prefecture, the police were driving in a case where a man who was driving a wagon car fired something like an air gun after doing an “tilt act” on the car running ahead A 40-year-old man was identified and arrested on the suspicion of property damage, and the whereabouts were investigated, but at dawn on the 14th, a man appeared at the police station in Amagasaki City, Hyogo Prefecture and was arrested for suspicion of property damage . The police have decided to move the man to Aichi Prefecture and look into the details of how he fired things like driving or air guns.
- NHK International Broadcast Program BPO Deliberated | NHK News 1 month
- JAL Deputy Captain to Dismiss Alcohol Detection | NHK News 1 month
- "Non-Expression" Exhibition Request for Temporary Disposition | NHK News 1 month
- Den convex Sociologists thought | NHK News 1 month
- NHK News Investigating 3 Similar Reports in Airsoft Kobe 1 month
- Advance to Realize Ultra-precision "Nuclear Clock" | NHK News 1 month
- Hotel Okura Tokyo Newly Opened | NHK News 1 month
- Tokaido Shinkansen resumes operation | NHK News 1 month
- Tsukuba Express resumes operation | NHK News 1 month
- NHK News NHK News 1 month