A study by researchers from the University of Florida warned of the danger of combining certain foods to avoid health problems that amount to death.
- Carbohydrates and animal protein When eating carbohydrates with protein (such as meat with potatoes or bread) it may lead to rotting and guessing in some as well as swelling of the abdomen. Those who have taken this mix for several years may have immunity, but it is better to eat complementary groups such as legumes and rice, a good combination.
- Two types of high protein Foods that contain sources of high protein, such as meat, fish, poultry, eggs and legumes, are difficult to digest because they remain for a long time in the stomach, so eating more than one of them lead to bloating, gases and severe cramps and expose the body to injury Diarrhea, so it is advisable to eat only one item in the meal to reap its benefits and avoid damage. To avoid this, it is preferable to eat the meal in stages (splitting the meal) while keeping light proteins first and meat later and not to wait more than 10 minutes between each meal.
Eating a meal with water or juice Drinking water or juice with a meal is one of the most toxic food groups. Water reduces stomach acids and reduces their effectiveness in breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Therefore it is recommended to drink water 10 minutes before the meal.
- Fruits with the meal Many prefer to add pieces of fruit such as mango sauce with fish or strawberries in salads. But this is a bad combination because the fruit - which passes quickly through the digestive system - is trapped in the system and sugar begins to ferment. Fruits are usually absorbed quickly in the intestines after passing through the stomach, but when they combine with cereals, meat or dried products, they remain in the gut for a relatively long time, causing fermentation and damage to the intestinal walls and other problems.
Yogurt with fruit Yogurt contains many bacteria that work on sugar found in fruits. This leads to toxins, cold and allergies. Numerous studies have indicated that the combination of fruit and milk leads to a doubling of cold and flu symptoms. It is known that dairy products themselves increase the symptoms of colds and sinus sensitivity because they contain compounds that cause congestion, and increase the problem when eating fruit with dairy. This problem can be avoided by mixing yogurt with honey, cinnamon or raisins instead of fresh fruit.
- Grains with milk and orange juice Milk contains casein (which is the main protein that is extracted from milk, and is the main ingredient in cheese), orange juice also contains acid. Eating them together freezes milk and destroys the enzyme found in starchy grains. To avoid this, it is recommended to eat fruit juice at least an hour before or after the cereal.
Bananas and Milk There are very few people on earth who don't like banana milk. But this also makes it a dangerous mix of food, because it weighs on the stomach. Therefore, it is advisable to avoid this group; if milk is not resistant, a little nutmeg or cinnamon can be added to stimulate the digestive system.
- Legumes and cheese This is a very popular mix in Mexican cuisine. Cheese, beans, spicy sauce and guacamole are a sure recipe for inflatable, gas and other digestion problems. However, contrary to the common concept, grains do not in themselves cause gases, but it is best to try to separate cheese from grains if you have a weak digestive system.
- Tomato and Pasta Pasta is not complete without tomato sauce, cheese or meat. However, the combination of them may affect the digestive system. Compassionate to health, it is preferable to eat each category of food separately, and avoid combining them in one dish to obtain the desired benefit, without damaging the body systems.
- Cheese and meat Meatballs with cheese and meat in fondue and cheese and meat in omelets are all high in protein content. Of course, very difficult to digest.