According to him, 25% owned by the French were bought by Stinn LLC, as a result, its share increased to 73.57%. The remaining 26.43% remained with VTB.

JCDecaux has been in the advertising business in Russia for 15 years. As part of a joint venture with the Czech BigBoard Group, she owned the BigBoard operator, and in 2013 the group bought a stake in Russ Outdoor from VTB Capital.