Hong Kong Stock Exchange Invites London Exchange to Unite
The Hong Kong Stock Exchange invited the London Stock Exchange to merge. It is reported by RIA Novosti.
As noted, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited has proposed the London Stock Exchange Group to pool assets.
“The HKEX Board of Directors believes that the proposed merger with LSEG represents a very important strategic opportunity to create a leader in the global market infrastructure,” the agency quotes the stock exchange.
Earlier, trading on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange opened with a fall in the main index against the backdrop of a new round of escalation in trade relations between China and the United States, according to trading data.
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange: Hong Kong Stock Exchange wants to buy London Stock Exchange 7 days
- Hong Kong makes £ 31 billion bid on London Stock Exchange 7 days
- Hong Kong exchange makes £ 31 billion bid on London Stock Exchange 7 days
- The Hong Kong exchange offers £ 31 billion for the London Stock Exchange 7 days
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange Proposal for Merger with London Stock Exchange | NHK News 7 days
- London Stock Exchange rejects Hong Kong exchange offer 5 days