At a restaurant in Jeonju, North Jeolla Province, a portable butane gas exploded, injuring five customers.



According to the police and fire department, butane gas exploded while boiling oysters at a restaurant in Deokjin-gu, Jeonju, around 8 pm yesterday (27th).



In the accident, three people, including the customer, Mr. Lee (53), suffered facial burns and two others suffered abrasions, but there were no life-threatening injuries.



The explosion shattered shop windows and shattered furniture.



The fire department believes that the butane gas was heated and exploded because the container in which the oysters were boiled was large.



(Photo = provided by Jeonbuk Fire Department, Yonhap News)

Keywords: