China News Service, Urumqi, August 17 (Pan Qi) "Because Urumqi is still in a static management period, tourists, medical treatment, employment, schooling and staff (including self-driving) who need to leave and come to (return) Urumqi are indeed needed. , you must report to the corresponding residential (temporary) community (village) in advance." Wang Huijun, director of the Urumqi Transportation Bureau, said.
On the evening of the 16th, the Information Office of the People's Government of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region held a press conference on epidemic prevention and control. Wang Huijun reported on how the people leaving Uzbekistan went to the transportation station and how those coming (returning) to Uzbekistan returned to their place of residence.
1. Those who need to leave Uzbekistan in medium and high risk areas need to be comprehensively evaluated by their districts (counties) according to the specific conditions of those who have left Uzbekistan to ensure that there is no risk before they are released.
2. Those who need to leave Ukraine in low-risk areas should provide a 72-hour (3 times) valid nucleic acid certificate and a negative antigen test certificate.
3. Those who need to leave Uzbekistan in no epidemic area should provide a 48-hour (2 times) valid nucleic acid certificate and a negative antigen test certificate.
4. Before leaving Uzbekistan, the territorial community (village) is responsible for confirming the personnel information, nucleic acid test and antigen test and then releasing it, and then go to the traffic station in a closed loop.
5. After leaving Uzbekistan, they should report to the local area as soon as possible after arriving at their destination, and strictly abide by the territorial prevention and control work requirements.
About coming (returning) to Wu:
1. Those who come (return) to Ukraine must first declare their entry into Xinjiang through the "Xinjiang Government Services" applet.
Those arriving in Ukraine carry out accurate screening, health code verification and temperature measurement at the landing traffic station.
2. For those who have a history of living in high-risk areas within 7 days, implement centralized isolation and medical observation for 7 days after leaving the risk area.
3. For those who have a history of living in medium-risk areas within 7 days, implement home isolation medical observation (including co-living people) for 7 days after leaving the risk area. If they do not meet the conditions for home isolation medical observation, implement centralized isolation medical observation.
4. For those who have a history of living in low-risk areas within 7 days, the community (village) where they live will coordinate and arrange to go home and implement corresponding epidemic prevention matters.
Wang Huijun also said that in order to ensure the orderly passage between the residence and the transportation station during the static management period of the people leaving and coming to (returning) Ukraine, the corresponding communities (villages) should uniformly provide coordination and docking services such as transfer vehicle guarantee. Those who come (return) to Uzbekistan can choose their own way of travel.
1. Each community has launched an emergency point-to-point appointment pick-up station service for people living in the community. Those in need should make an appointment in advance.
2. Public transportation is arranged in the parking area of the airport T2 and T3 terminals and the north square of the high-speed railway station. In the future (returning) Uzbek personnel will be safely sent to the bus station closest to the place of residence.
3. The municipal transportation department has deployed 1,500 taxis and 500 buses, opened a 24-hour call for reservations, and carried out emergency support services.
As of August 15, a total of 5,135 orders have been picked up and 8,584 people have been transferred (times).
4. For self-driving tourists leaving Ukraine, the community in their current residence is responsible for escorting and guiding them through the city's traffic card points and smoothly into the expressway.