China News Service, April 11. The website of the Ministry of Civil Affairs issued a notice on the 11th on carrying out special rectification actions for branches (representatives) of social groups.
The notice clarifies that 20 cases of branches (including special fund management committees) and representative offices established by social groups that use the words "China", "China", "nationwide", and "country" in their names are included in the scope of this special rectification.
The notice proposes to carry out special rectification actions for branches (representatives) of social organizations, to eliminate a number of branches (representatives) that exist in name only, to rectify a number of irregular branches (representatives), and to activate a number of ineffective branches (representatives) Organizations, strive to prevent and resolve the hidden risks of social group branches (representatives), and promote the high-quality development of social groups.
The notice clarifies that branches (including special fund management committees) and representative offices established by social groups that meet one of the following circumstances shall be included in the scope of this special rectification:
1. Those who have completed the mandate and mission of the social group;
2. Exceeding the purpose and business scope stipulated in the articles of association of the social group;
3. Separate articles of association;
4. The names or business scopes are the same and similar;
5. Not established in accordance with the prescribed procedures;
6. Named after various legal person organizations such as "Center", "Alliance", "Research Association", "Promotion Association", "Research Institute";
7. The words "China", "China", "Nationwide", "Country", etc. are used in the name;
8. Except for representative offices, the names have regional characteristics;
9. Re-establishing a branch (representative) institution under a branch (representative) institution or setting up a branch (representative) institution in a disguised form;
10. Internal management disorder affects normal operation;
11. Refusing to obey the leadership and management of social groups;
12. Failure to carry out activities for two consecutive years or more;
13. Those who have colluded with illegal social organizations;
14. Without the authorization or approval of a social group, developing members, collecting membership fees, accepting donations, or carrying out activities in the name of social groups;
15. Financial income and expenditure are not included in the unified account management of social organizations;
16. Opening an independent bank account;
17. Separately formulate membership fee standards;
18. Entrusting the branch (representative) agency to other organizations to operate by charging management fees, sponsorship fees, etc.;
19. There are circumstances such as illegal charging or illegally carrying out evaluation and commendation activities;
20. Violating other management regulations.
If a social group finds that the branch (representative) institution has the above-mentioned situations 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and other serious violations of laws and regulations, it shall be terminated immediately; there are other violations of laws and regulations but the circumstances are relatively minor If it is not, it is necessary to make comprehensive rectification within a time limit, correct violations in a timely manner, and eliminate hidden risks.
Relevant termination and rectification should be submitted to the council (executive council) for deliberation in a timely manner, and voluntarily disclosed to the public, consciously accepting member and social supervision.Keywords: