China News Service, December 2 According to the WeChat official account of "Harbin Release", the Harbin City Headquarters for Response to the Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia Epidemic issued an announcement on the 2nd that on December 2, 1 case of local new coronary pneumonia was diagnosed in Harbin. The case and the two cases of positive infection at the initial screening were all close contacts in Kazakhstan from the confirmed case in Manzhouli City, Inner Mongolia.
In order to effectively strengthen the prevention and control of the epidemic, quickly and effectively block the transmission channels of the epidemic, and resolutely prevent the import, export and spread of the epidemic, in accordance with the provisions of the "Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases" and "The Emergency Response Law of the People's Republic of China", we will now Relevant matters are announced as follows:
1. The general public is requested to insist on not leaving Kazakhstan unless necessary, not leaving the province, not leaving the country, and not going to areas involved in the epidemic.
All personnel entering and exiting Kazakhstan and all counties (cities) of Kazakhstan must hold a certificate of negative nucleic acid test within 48 hours, pass with the green code of the health code, and take personal protection throughout the process.
2. Chess and card room (Mahjong Hall), baths, cinemas, theaters, karaoke halls, dance halls, pedicure shops, massage parlors, game halls, Internet cafes, script kills, board games bars, escape rooms, indoor sports and fitness venues, indoor children's amusement projects, Small hotels located in the basement or semi-basement, various offline education and training institutions and other relatively closed spaces are temporarily closed.
All religious sites are temporarily closed to the outside world, and collective religious activities are suspended.
3. Suspend holding large-scale conferences, events, forums, trainings, performances, exhibitions and sales promotion, etc.; Suspend mass activities such as gardens, temple fairs, fairs, folk customs, square dances, etc.
4. Individual clinics are temporarily closed.
Medical staff at all levels and types of medical institutions are forbidden to visit for quiet, and once they are found to be strictly investigated and punished, causing the consequences of the spread of the epidemic, the relevant personnel will be seriously held accountable.
5. All kinds of pharmacies suspend the sale of antipyretic, antibiotic, antiviral, cough and cold medicines, and if they find that the purchaser has suspicious symptoms such as fever, they must report to the community (village) where they are located as soon as possible.
If the report is not reported, it will be shut down, and if the consequences of the spread of the epidemic are caused, the legal responsibility of the relevant units and responsible persons will be seriously investigated.
6. Welfare institutions, old-age service institutions, and mental health institutions shall implement fully closed management, and personnel are prohibited from entering and exiting.
Elderly care institutions suspend accepting new residents and stop visiting activities.
The public security judicial administrative prison implements a completely closed management and suspends direct contact with family members to visit.
7. Scenic spots must strictly implement the requirements of limit, appointment, and peak staggering, implement time-sharing appointments, scan code (health code, itinerary code) to enter the park, accept the number of consumers not to exceed 50% of the maximum carrying capacity, and strictly control the instantaneous flow ; Suspend internal performances in scenic spots; temporarily not accept foreign tourist groups and tourists; prohibit cross-border tourism, prohibit reception of tourist groups in epidemic-related areas, and prohibit group tours to epidemic-related areas.
All types of transportation such as subways, taxis, buses, etc. must adopt current limiting measures, and strictly implement the prevention and control requirements of "scanning codes, measuring temperature, and wearing masks".
8. Advocate all kinds of social organizations not to hold gathering activities, and encourage the general public to establish a new style of festive civilization, postponement of red events, brief funerals, not banquets, do not get together, do not gather, do not have meals, and develop good hygiene habits And lifestyle.
9. The general public is requested to pay close attention to the relevant information of positively infected persons. If there is an overlap with the active track of positively infected persons, they should take the initiative to report to the community (village) and work unit where they are located, and cooperate in the implementation of prevention and control measures.
If symptoms such as fever, dry cough, fatigue, decreased sense of smell (taste), nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, conjunctivitis, myalgia, and diarrhea occur, please do not take the medicine by yourself. Wear a mask and go to the nearest medical institution for fever clinic investigation as soon as possible During the treatment, avoid taking public transportation and actively inform the travel history and contact history.
Those who take the initiative to carry out nucleic acid testing and who feel unwell, go to a medical institution to see a doctor and explain the situation, and who have a positive nucleic acid test result will be rewarded with a reward of 10,000 yuan after verification.
10. It is strictly prohibited to maliciously spread rumors, falsely report or conceal the epidemic situation, and release false information.
This announcement will come into effect on the day of its release. All units and personnel in Kazakhstan shall strictly abide by it. Anyone who violates the provisions of the announcement shall be held accountable in accordance with the law.Keywords: