"Ain Dubai" launches for the first time to embrace the clouds, amid big celebrations, free for all
Ain Dubai, the world's highest and largest viewing wheel and the first global destination for celebrations and events from Dubai Holding, revealed the details of its official opening ceremony next Thursday and the accompanying events that extend over the two days, Thursday, October 21 and Friday, October 22, to prove Dubai to the world once again that all Impossible is possible, and that the Emirate is ready to receive its residents and visitors to its newest destinations that go beyond imagination, while ensuring all security and safety measures.
The opening ceremony of this engineering marvel will include an exciting entertainment program full of free outdoor activities in its Ain Dubai Plaza. The details of the festive program are as follows:
Thursday, October 21:
• The official opening ceremonies will start from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm with a variety of family entertainment activities free for all, in addition to the availability of 12 food, beverage and hospitality stands at the heart of the event.
• The international DJ party, "DJ - Danny Neville", begins at 5:30 pm and lasts for an hour, during which visitors will be able to enjoy the concert and its tunes at Ain Dubai Plaza with the opportunity to watch the wonderful sunset.
• At 7:00 pm, the party will continue with various entertainment, followed at 8:00 pm by the return of DJ music in preparation for the grand opening date.
• At 8:30 pm, the official grand opening festivities begin with amazing light and drone shows and entertainment activities continue until closing time at 10:30 at night.
Friday, October 22:
• The second day begins with a variety of live and free events for everyone with 12 food, beverage and hospitality stands and activities continue from 00:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
• Starting at 6:00 pm, Ain Dubai Plaza will host six artists from Flash Entertainment and the “Regional Spotlab Artist” initiative from Virgin Radio Dubai until closing time at 10:30 pm
• The Ain Dubai wheel hosts many entertainment shows in the evening period as well, at 6:30, 7:30 pm, 8:30 and 9:30 at night.
Entry to the opening ceremony at the Ain Dubai Plaza is free, while tickets for the Ain Dubai cabin experiences are sold separately, starting at AED 130, and can be obtained at www.aindubai.com.
Tickets for Thursday's private cabin experiences are all sold out, while tickets for Friday are in high demand.
A limited number of tickets are available for the boat experience to enjoy the light show at 8:30 pm, while visitors can enjoy all the activities available at Ain Dubai Plaza for free.
For all the information related to the opening weekend celebration and how to make the best use of the visit, you can follow the Eye of Dubai page on Instagram or through the website www.aindubai.com in addition to watching the video explaining how to get to Ain Dubai and details of the parking spots on this link.
Not far from Ain Dubai, visitors to Bluewaters can enjoy unique and comprehensive entertainment, including a visit to the famous Madame Tussauds, the newly opened indoor destination that houses a unique collection of wax sculptures of the most famous international celebrities, along with interactive models and the latest technology.
Follow our latest local and sports news and the latest political and economic developments via Google newsKeywords: ain dubai, events, allain dubai, celebrations, opening ceremony, destination, time, world, clouds, ain dubai plaza, details, dubai holding, visitors, destinations, residents