Terrible accident of daily life this Wednesday in Terrasson-Lavilledieu in Dordogne.

At the end of the afternoon, a 68-year-old man lost his life choking on a wrap in a snack bar in the town, explains France Bleu.

Unfortunately, the wrong path was fatal for the sixty-year-old, from across the Rhine.

Despite the rapid intervention of firefighters and then a doctor from Smur (Mobile Emergency and Resuscitation Service), the victim could not be resuscitated.

The prosecution decided in the face of this tragedy not to carry out an autopsy and to return the body directly to the family.

Miscellaneous facts

Pontarlier: A 20-month-old child chokes on a cake containing a tooth

Did you see ?

She chokes on a mini sausage and survives, her parents write to the Vatican

  • Miscellaneous facts

  • Aquitaine

  • Drama

  • Food

  • Food

  • Victim

  • Accident

Keywords: