[100th Anniversary of the Communist Party of China] The charcoal fire at the site of the Gutian Conference is clearly visible
In December 1929, the Ninth Congress of the Fourth Red Army was held in Gutian Town, Shanghang County, Fujian Province, known as the "Gutian Conference" in history.
This historic meeting put forward the glorious path of "ideological building of the party and political building of the army", which had an important influence on the victory of the Chinese Communist Party in the revolution.
The site of the Gutian Conference was first built in 1848. It was originally the Liao's Ancestral Hall. After the Red Army moved in, it was renamed as Shuguang Primary School.
Today, the slogan "Protect School" left by the Red Army can be clearly seen on the exterior wall of the old site; on the main hall of the meeting site are the banners, monograms and party flags of the meeting, and slogans are pasted on the four red pillars.
When the meeting was held, there was a rare heavy snowfall in the area. The delegates were wearing thin clothes and charcoal fires were set up to warm the meeting place.
On the slate floor, the pitch-black mark left by the burning of charcoal for heating is still there.
(Reporter Wu Shengwei)
Editor in charge: [Li Ji]Keywords: