After suffering and challenges, the last season of the Spanish Football League has come to an end, which was happy for Real Madrid fans crowned champion, and sad for Barcelona fans who lost the title.
Despite the Corona virus and the suspension of matches and their resumption without fans, the prices of a number of League players increased and entered for the first time in the most expensive squad in the League during the season, while some of the old faces maintained their positions in this squad.
The total value of the players amounted to 786 million euros, according to the market values of the players published by the specialized website "Transfermarkt".
As expected, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid dominated the list, which did not include any player outside the Big Three in the League.
- Slovenian Ian Oplak (27 years old): Atletico Madrid goalkeeper, with a market value of 80 million euros.
- Uruguayan Jose Maria Jimenez (25 years): Atletico Madrid defender with a market value of 56 million euros
- French Raphael Varane, 27, is a Real Madrid defender with a market value of 64 million euros
- Brazilian Renan Lodi, 22, is back of Atletico Madrid, with a market value of 50 million euros
- The Portuguese Nelson Simedo, 26, is Barcelona's back, with a market value of 40 million euros
- Brazilian Casemiro, 28, is a Real Madrid midfielder with a market value of 64 million euros
- Frankie de Jong, 23, is a Barcelona midfielder with a market value of 72 million euros
- Spaniard Saul (25 years): Atletico Madrid midfielder with a market value of 80 million euros
- Belgian Eden Hazard (29 years old): Real Madrid midfielder with a market value of 80 million euros
- Frenchman Antoine Griezmann (29 years old): Barcelona striker with a market value of 98 million euros
- Lionel Messi, 33, is a Barcelona striker with a market value of 112 million euros