Iran has threatened a firm response if it finds that the recent explosion at the "Natanz nuclear facility" was the result of an attack, and this threat comes at a time when similar incidents occur in vital facilities, while US media reports say that Israel may be behind these attacks.
On Monday, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said that his country would respond strictly and vigorously if it reached any result regarding the parties behind the accident at the Natanz facility, which is approximately 320 km south of Tehran, and part of it is underground.
Mousavi added that the accident did not affect the work of the facility, which includes centrifuges used to enrich uranium, noting that investigations into the causes of the explosion are continuing.
In a related context, the Iranian spokesman said that Washington would not be able to continue what he called its illegal economic and banking policies against Tehran.
He explained that his country informed the remaining countries in the nuclear agreement about the repercussions of the lack of realization of Tehran's interests in the agreement.
Earlier, Ghulam Husayn Gibbet Perfer, adviser to the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, said that the New York Times leaks about the US-Israeli strategy against Iran was merely a psychological war.
The Iranian official added that the talk about sabotaging nuclear facilities and the assassination of the Revolutionary Guards leaders has no effect on the country's ongoing policies.
The New York Times said that "the bombing that targeted the Iranian nuclear facility Natanz last week was planned for more than a year, indicating the possibility of detonation by planting an explosive device or through an electronic attack."
The American "Stratfor" site also mentioned that Israel is likely responsible for the explosion and fire that broke out in the Natanz facility on the second of this month, and possibly for other similar incidents that occurred near Tehran over the past two weeks, including the bombing of the Khujer missile complex on June 26 last year. .
The site saw that the noticeable rise in Israeli sabotage operations towards Iran indicates that Tel Aviv is returning to a policy of unilateral action against Iran's nuclear and missile programs.
Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz said after the blast that hit the Natanz facility that Israel was not necessarily behind every incident in Iran.
in the meantime, Iranian media reported that the fire broke out at the Freeman plant for the production of gas condensate in Khorasan Razavi province , eastern Iran, and behind the incident , large material damage, but no reported casualties.
The head of the fire department in the region said that an explosion occurred after the fire broke out in one of the stores, which led to a fire in 6 gas condensate stores in the Kaoian Industrial Zone in Freeman.
He added that the accident left a lot of material damage, but he did not cause any human losses, stressing that the fire forces were able to control the fire and investigations began to know the circumstances of the accident.
Mehr News Agency reported today, Monday, that the Iranian police opened an investigation after a fire broke out in an industrial complex in the northeast of the country, where there is a complex of gas condensate tanks, one of which exploded.
Explosions and fires have occurred in the vicinity of military, nuclear and industrial facilities throughout Iran since late June.
Yesterday, Sunday, the Iranian Islamic Republic News Agency reported that a fire broke out at a petrochemical facility in southwestern Iran, because officials attributed it to an oil spill, but did not cause casualties.