China News Agency, Moscow, June 3, according to the Belarusian Presidential Network, Belarusian President Lukashenko has made a decision to disband the current government on the 3rd.
It is said that the relevant presidential decree will take effect after it is officially issued.
According to the Belarusian "TUT" news network, before the presidential decree officially came into effect, the current ministers were still responsible for all government ministries.
According to the first channel of Belarus, Lukashenko held a meeting that day to discuss the formation of the new government. During the period, Lukashenko said that the purpose of this replacement is to strengthen the country's economic and security work.
Lukashenko said that there will be no large-scale changes in government members during the outbreak. "Of course, officials who are incapable of working during the epidemic need to be replaced." He emphasized that he was not particularly dissatisfied with the current government team, but he needed to make a "very timely response to the challenges of the times." He said that his policy is "the team should be composed of professionals."
The current government of Belarus was formed in 2018 and is led by Prime Minister Rumas. In August 2020, Belarus will hold presidential elections. Lukashenko had previously stated that he would change government members before the election, so that voters know who will hold government positions. (Finish)