Freezing Point Issue 1178

Greater Wuhan Kaifeng

On April 5th, a long queue lined up in front of the breakfast shop on Mingxin Street in Wuhan. China Youth Daily · China Youth Network trainee reporter Lu Chong / photo

On March 30, some takeaways took their meals by the fence at Jianghan Road Pedestrian Street in Wuhan. China Youth Daily · China Youth Network reporter Wang Jiaxing / photo

In the early morning of April 1st, Yang Guohua of the Wangji Niuzaguan of Wuhan was making hot noodles. China Youth Daily · China Youth Network trainee reporter Lu Chong / photo

On March 28, the intercity train C5604 from Huanggang arrived at Wuhan Railway Station. China Youth Daily · China Youth Network reporter Zhao Di / photo

On March 30, the first owner of Jianghan Road in Wuhan prepared for the opening. China Youth Daily · China Youth Network reporter Wang Jiaxing / photo

A community of temporary roadblocks composed of shared bicycles and plastic enclosures. China Youth Daily · China Youth Daily reporter Li Zhengji / photo

On April 3, Wuhan Mingxin Street, three young people sat on the steps to eat noodle nests. China Youth Daily · China Youth Network trainee reporter Lu Chong / photo

Wuhan opened a little bit, and it was not opened at 0:00 on April 8th.

It is difficult to say when the first crack in Kaifeng was discovered, when a volunteer felt that he had been investigated for drunk driving again after an interval of 2 months; a doctor at Wuhan Union Hospital said that he had received the fight again because of fighting. Was a patient living in a commercial street; a resident who lived on a commercial street found that advertisements had begun to appear on the large screen of “Wuhan Refueling” after two months.

Wuhan is opening "one inch". A long queue was re-arranged at the door of the breakfast shop that had been closed for a few days. As soon as the noodles were lifted, the steaming and fogging took place. People took off their masks and walked with hot dry noodles to eat. Residents facing the street were awakened by car horns in the morning.

At 0:50 on April 8, the first train leaving Wuhan departed from Wuchang Railway Station and headed for Guangzhou. After 76 days of "closing the city", Wuhan finally resumed free movement with other cities.

A Wuhan citizen described "closing the city" with "illness coming down like a mountain". It was almost an instant. A modern metropolis with a population of ten million cut off external traffic, public transportation was shut down, all houses were closed and managed, and the shops on the street stood tall outside. There are few cars passing by on the six bridges across the Yangtze River, only the river running under the bridge.


The ground and the air were shaking. The wind in mid-spring brought a "rumbling" sound. At 7 o'clock on the morning of March 23, a light rail train passed the sanitation worker Yan Guoming. That day until 6 pm, every other light train drove through the Xunlimen station.

The Jianghan Road Pedestrian Street he is responsible for is one of the busiest and highest-traffic commercial streets in Wuhan. After the closure of the city, the sound of a broom sweeping across the ground remained quiet. The noisy barking disappeared, and the lights were no longer on. On a nearby scaffold that was built a year ago, the branches of the birds made a nest.

After sweeping the street for nearly 10 years on Jianghan Road, Yan Guoming ’s work has never been easier: just clean the fallen leaves, and do n’t have to face the trash bin, the countless milk tea cups, and the string signatures for an hour.

After two full months, Yan Guoming heard the regular noise that once bored him. Since its opening in July 2004, Wuhan Rail Transit has stopped operating for the first time for up to 2 months. He stared at the elevated post for a while, "Wouldn't Wuhan be unblocked?" Two days later, Wuhan Metro announced that it would resume operation on March 28.

Zhang Jing, the director of Xunlimen Subway Station, knew the news earlier than the public. On January 23, she got up and prepared to go to work. She also learned from the news that Fengcheng and the subway were out of service. In the past two months, the subway staff are still on duty, ready to resume the operation of the subway at any time, but no one knows exactly when it will resume.

On March 18th, the news of newly confirmed 0 people in Wuhan made several colleagues excited. "For the first time, I feel that working makes me happy." On March 21, employees resumed work and were ready for trial operation. Affected by the closure of the city, Zhang Jing couldn't find the dry-cleaning shop that opened the door. For the first time, he took home the rose-colored uniforms, hats and scarves to wash by himself.

The news of the loosening spread among the neighborhood a few days ago. One day before going to work, Yan Guoming was stopped by a walking neighbor in Lifen (a unique building complex in Wuhan, similar to an alley, an alley—reporter's note). "Is Wuhan going to be unsealed?" Video of the killing team spraying white mist at Hankou Railway Station.

The other end of Lifen leads directly to Jianghan Road Pedestrian Street. Owners of clothing stores and non-staple food stores have received notices that they can return to the store to do cleaning, stocking, and prepare to open. Some merchants have resumed the take-out business at the end of February, and the screams of the take-outs have passed through the alley from time to time: "No. 181! Alright? (Spoken, aren't you good?-Reporter's Note)" single!"

The fence could not stop the Wuhan citizens who had been living at home for two months. According to Alipay's monitoring data, in the three days from March 23, the order of milk tea in Wuhan has increased by 8 times. A breakfast shop has to deliver meals to the fence 200 meters away more than 300 times a day. For this reason, a person is specially arranged to run this road on an electric car. There are always takeaways waiting on the other side of the fence. Impetuous takeouts look in through the holes in the fence, and some people use abandoned shared bicycles to set up a small table to facilitate the takeaways delivered from the fence.

Heads from time to time were found on the fence in the opposite residential area. Community workers had to repeatedly repair the holes in the fence, but as soon as the forefoot left, someone immediately pulled the fence out of the hole, drilled it in, or pulled a slit directly.

In the past week, takeout Chen Feng ran 200 orders for takeout, twice the amount during the trough during the epidemic. Although there are still 400 orders a week from the week, he is convinced that the city is recovering. The evidence is that he and his colleagues can no longer drive alone, and there are occasional rubbings on the road with a fallen leaf.

On the days of the closure of the city, these convoys of take-aways and volunteers took on the task of sending nutrition and supplies to families at the end of the city. In addition to the rice, oil and salt, Chen Feng received the most errand orders to ask him to buy a mobile phone charging cable-"all closed at home to play mobile phones, the cable breaks fast." He guessed. The high-frequency words on the order also include yeast and baking soda.

In order to facilitate delivery, the takeaways removed the roadblocks that blocked electric vehicles at both ends of Jianghan Road Pedestrian Street. They enjoyed the feeling of speeding on the pedestrian street for 2 months. On the day of March 28th, Chen Feng was stopped by the duty city manager. The other party asked him, "Don't you know that this is a pedestrian street?" Chen Feng lost his smile and turned on the detour to go daily.


For Wuhan, March 28 is an important day, and Wuhan resumes the arrival of railway passenger transport. At 0:24, the K81 train arrived at Wuchang Railway Station, a dozen minutes earlier than expected. A train station staff member shouted "Welcome back to Wuhan" to the train, and then added "Heroes, heroes, welcome back to Wuhan". At Hankou Railway Station, Mr. Cui waited for his girlfriend to return to Han from Enshi with flowers. Worried about not being able to buy flowers in Wuhan, he had already bought them when he set off from Huanggang that morning.

At 6:30, a total of 90 trains on 6 lines of the Wuhan Metro departed with the first passengers of the day. On this day, there were about 1,000 passengers in and out of Xunlimen Station, only one fiftieth of a weekday. The advertising light box also contains information about the mall ’s Spring Festival promotion and outbound travel advertisements from travel agencies.

The travel agency has been suspended for 2 months, and the mall is preparing for the killing before opening. On March 30, major shopping malls in Wuhan resumed operations, with more staff than customers in Wuhan International Plaza. A clothing store only waits for 21 customers a day, and the clerk wipes the sofa in the store five times.

Many bank outlets also resumed business on this day. Long queues lined up at the gate of CITIC Bank on the pedestrian street of Jianghan Road, and the crowd consciously separated by 1 meter. The queue is for middle-aged and elderly people, no online banking has been opened, and pensions and subsistence allowances are placed in passbooks every month.

During the vernal equinox, Wuhan experienced a cold spring, and the clothing store owner Zheng Zhonglian returned to the store in a coat. On the day when she closed, her several stores in Wuhan lost more than 200,000 yuan in rent alone, and the backlog cost of winter clothing was 300,000 yuan. "In the apparel industry, selling goods is the most terrible. If you don't sell clothes this season, you won't have cash to buy clothes for the next season. The cost of winter clothes is the highest.

She planned to return to Wuhan on the tenth day of the first month, "I can't take care of how serious the epidemic is anymore. The epidemic is over, business is gone, how is life going?" On March 25, she obtained permission to return to Wuhan and hurried back by car. The trunk is full of vegetables.

Before leaving Wuhan, she thought that she would return at most a week, open the windows of her home to ventilate, and dry her clothes on the balcony. The result returned only two months later.

A clothing chain store next door also opened in a hurry. Only a small area at the door was decorated with spring and summer clothes, and the words "2019 Winter" were scrolled on the big screen of the store. The other shop across from the gate was closed, and the note on the door read "Closed during the Spring Festival and open on February 1." The security guard of a nearby office building told reporters that there are more than 40 companies in the building, and five of them are currently returning to office.

The order received by Chen Feng revealed the recovery of the catering industry. McDonald's opened, Starbucks opened, and the day Xixi opened the door, he ran 15 times into the store. When the epidemic was the worst, only 5% of catering merchants opened on a takeaway platform. The platform expects to recover to 50% within a week of unblocking.

The thing that excites him most is the day when the Wang Ji Niu Za Guan opened-he is an old Wuhan, and he can make hot dry noodles at home, but it has been a long time since he has eaten noodle nests. Within a few days, the front of the shop lined up, and the whole street was filled with people who were eating while eating noodles with sesame sauce.

Boss Pan Hongju ’s most impressed customer is a young Wuhan man who ate a bowl of fine ground beef and “feel like he ’s going to cry”. After eating, he bought 5 noodle nests and said he wanted to bring them back. parents.

This breakfast shop starts the take-out business at 8 o'clock every day. For many consecutive days, the first order was ordered by a "Ms. Zhang" who lived far away. Some people wrote in the remarks, "Very hungry, hungry, and trouble, starve to death". The manager of the nearby Yonghe King bought 11 bowls of noodles for employees one morning, "Where do we have hot dry noodles?" Another man living in the same community took a video with his mobile phone and said, "Look at you. I bought Moss (spoken, what-reporter's note). "

Because there are many meals and few people, wrong delivery often occurs. In the past, the customer had already called to scold people, but now, the other party does not even want to send again, saying that the boss is working hard.

The enthusiasm of the neighbors in the neighborhood failed to heat up the "winter" faced by this 22-year-old store: loss of rent, ingredients, and labor costs Opened in years.

There is an industry that has made a lot of money in the winter: a print shop that makes banner banners. A shop owner told reporters that orders from the government, hospitals, and medical teams were too many to receive. He asked several relatives to help, and closed the door every day to do it day and night.


When the city was first closed, people in the community did not dare to go out and stood at the balcony for a while. The old house is not well soundproofed. You can always hear the noise of the children in the neighbor's house. Sometimes you can also hear the quarrels and training of other people's houses.

When Yan Guoming goes to work every day, he can always see his neighbor looking at him through the glass at home. "It seems to be envious, but a little alert." Soon, the alert was gone and many people turned to him for help. He borrowed rice and soy sauce from his neighbors, and later became a half-volunteer.

In order to do the New Year ’s Eve dinner business of a restaurant, a butcher entered several pigs in advance. When he woke up on January 23, all orders were cancelled. He was already mentally prepared to smash his hands, but unexpectedly the meat was sold out by the neighborhood in the afternoon.

A grain and oil non-staple food shop in the community has been open for 17 years. The boss is 57 years old. During the epidemic, we added WeChat in the old neighborhood. In the past, they were acquaintances. They met every day and never thought about adding WeChat. Now they can only rely on mobile phones to communicate. There are many elderly people living alone in the community, and the children purchase the goods of her home remotely, and she sends them upstairs in person.

For three days in a row, a young man came to ask if there was cat food. When she bought the next time, she bought a batch of cat food and put a sign on the fence, "cat food arrived." Some small supermarkets nearby did not get permission to open the door, dragged the goods to her house, asked her to help sell, she also helped, write down receipts and details one by one, the other side shook hands and said no.

For two months in the closure of the city, she estimated that 20% of the non-staple food stores had expired and could not be sold. A boss named Qiu brought the expired food home to eat. "Just buy it yourself and reduce losses."

Wang Ji Niuzaguan took a break from New Year's Eve to the sixth day of the year. Pan Hongju had planned to take a break this New Year. He also made a special brand, and the price of each variety increased by 1-2 yuan. She prepared 200,000 yuan worth of ingredients for this purpose, because it was not until the seventh farmer's market that the door was opened.

On January 22, she felt that the situation was not right, she closed her business urgently, and let her employees return home for the Chinese New Year. "Otherwise, more than 20 people will be locked in Wuhan and unable to get out."

On February 6, she donated 2,000 jin of radishes from the shop to the community, because she found that at that time, all places were short of supplies. "I can't buy food for anyone who cooks, let alone for others." Later, she gave meals to volunteers in sinking communities for free. She also received an order from the Zhejiang Aihu Medical Team. She insisted on not receiving any money. She also looked for suppliers to ask for the dry powder that Zhejiang people love to eat.

After the re-opening, Pan Hongju found out the brand that had been built up before the year, and cleaned it with a rag. Then, he used a marker to change the price back to the normal price. "Actually, the cost of our ingredients has risen a lot, but now it is not easy for everyone in a special period. We have to overcome the difficulties together, and the business has time to do it." On the takeaway and review software, many customers leave a message "conscience" It should be a century-old store. "

In the Shengshengqiao community under the Yellow Crane Tower, Liu Jun goes to the suburban market to buy goods at 5 a.m. every morning. Countless merchants like him have provided more than 10 million mouths for Wuhan. During the epidemic, many restaurants also switched to vegetable vendors, selling vegetables and meat. Before and after the Lantern Festival, Liu Jun began to go out to do business despite the obstruction of his family, because the family's life, social security, store rent, and mortgage are under great pressure.

At first, he had only a few contact methods of regular customers who became friends. He regretted that he usually did not have a "customer group". Later, the neighborhood spread his contact methods.

After finishing his business, he had to turn over the fence, take care of his parents in their 80s, prepare the next day's rheumatism, antihypertensive medicine, prepare meals, and return home late at night or two. Once he prepared the medicine for 3 days, but the next day he received a call from his mother, saying that the old man's food was unpalatable and the medicine was mixed. He knew that in fact his mother missed herself, and his mother also had fear, so he continued to look in and out every day.

When turning over the fence, the yellow crane tower not far away was still lit. When he returned home, the lights had gone out, and his wife and children had fallen asleep.

Liu Jun started with radishes and potatoes because he could put them and it was not expensive. Later, the customers stopped buying them and asked for garlic seedlings, vegetable moss, and some people asked him to buy fish. The garlic seedlings sold for 20 yuan a catty at the highest, he knew that these are things that Wuhan people cannot do without the New Year.

A customer summed up the "Four Kings", radishes, potatoes, lettuce, Chinese cabbage, saying that they don't want to see these dishes again this year. One day his wife took home the lettuce that was about to be spoiled. The son who read junior high school was startled and said, "Why did mom come back with a tree."

He watched the food price drop a little bit, "Wuhan people can finally eat well."


Wuhan has resumed the operation of 117 bus lines. Vehicles depart at the peak frequency of 5 minutes and the peak frequency of 15 minutes. Many drivers carry no more than 20 passengers throughout the journey. "Empty cars will follow the same pattern." A staff member of the bus group told reporters from China Youth Daily and China Youth Daily that "driving is to give confidence."

The word "Welcome Home" was posted on a bus, which was left when the medical staff who sent the aid to Han returned. The driver deliberately stayed until now, just for those who returned to Wuhan.

On the first day of his return to Han, Zheng Zhonglian returned to the store to sort out his inventory. For the first time, she tried to sell clothes online, but Taobao's store opening procedures have not come down. In Douyin, because there are less than 1,000 fans, she can't link to it. Buying and selling clothes must be paid first, and then shipped. In order to ship as soon as possible, the price of clothes is even lower than the purchase price.

Because the mobile phone bracket did not arrive, she fixed the mobile phone with the bracket for the bag and the clip to hold the clothes. The phone case was made by her in 2019, with a photo of Zheng Zhonglian and her daughter, and the words "Hope for good luck in 2020".

The epidemic made her feel warm and cold. Some friends knew that she opened a clothing store in Wuhan and directly sent money to her to help her promote the live broadcast of sales. Others "obviously confirm that you have something, suggesting not to meet in the near future."

When he first closed the city, Pan Hongju was very sloppy at home and worried about business. A week later, she figured it out, it was useless to be anxious, to wear a good dress without going out, and make up seriously. Learning English in her free time, she plans to travel around the world in a few more years.

Now, what she is most worried about is her son who works in New York. Two months ago, my son worried about the situation in Wuhan and sent her many links. Recently, she found out and sent it to her son, telling him to pay attention to safety.

In the past few days, she is investigating the packaging machine, intending to make the food packaged like milk tea, easy to transport, and more hygienic. On weekdays, the storefront is not too busy, and there is a long queue of tens of meters at the peak. In the future, she intends to develop more online businesses. "It is necessary to walk in front of others to survive, which is also self-help."

The city is gradually returning to normal. At the end of March, a number of designated new coronary pneumonia hospitals were emptied and converted to hospitals for ordinary patients. Many local doctors were too late to recuperate, and after seeing patients with new coronary pneumonia for more than 2 months, they returned to their departments to see a doctor.

Doctors at Wuhan Union Medical College Hospital waited for patients who got stuck in fishbone, patients with stomach bleeding, and patients who stepped on nails to break tetanus needles. When the emergency department first resumed, the manpower was still very tight. During the prescribing period, a doctor ran into the emergency department twice to rescue other patients.

A doctor said that he had never encountered such a good relationship between doctors and patients. The hospital was very quiet. No one jumped in line and quarreled. The patient and his family "thank you" and "it doesn't matter".

Cai Yi, a pain doctor at Wuhan City Central Hospital, thought that after the hospital reopened, Wuhan citizens who had not seen a doctor for more than 60 days would rush in. As a result, more than 10 days had passed before they ushered in 3 patients. Later, he opened a patient group for pain publicity and free online consultation, and 500 people were full in one day.

Standing in the empty ward, he felt lost. "Sometimes it is better to treat a few patients with Xinguan rehabilitation than to be bored." He joked.


The new crown pneumonia has left many marks on the city. In the South China Seafood Market, the word "wild" on a shop's sign was removed, leaving a hole. On the vine stand at the door of a hot pot restaurant, the branches and leaves withered and the flowers withered.

On Jianghan Road, a middle-aged woman quietly burned paper for her dead father-in-law. Her husband returned to his hometown to work before the closure of the city and was unable to return to Han. As a result, her father-in-law died of new coronary pneumonia and her mother-in-law entered the square cabin hospital. She could not take care of her.

On the night of the ashes, she dreamed of eating the New Year ’s Eve dinner, the family was there, but she soberly realized that the father-in-law had passed away, crying and saying to her husband, I did not take good care of your father. Before the Ching Ming Festival, she applied to go to the riverside to pay hang, the community did not allow, she knocked three heads in the direction of the Yangtze River at home.

At 10:00 on April 4, the people of the whole country observed three minutes of silence, the national flag was lowered to half the flag, cars, trains, and ships whistle, and the air defense alarm sounded. In Hankou River Beach of Wuhan City, Wuhan Central Hospital and other places, citizens spontaneously presented flowers to mourn the martyrs and dead compatriots who died in the new pneumonia epidemic.

In Wuhan, 2,571 people died of new coronary pneumonia. The early outbreak was the most difficult time in Wuhan. The Wuhan Emergency Center can receive 15,000 distress calls a day, but there are only 57 ambulances. A dispatcher said that every time you connect, you can see that there are 20 or 30 people waiting in line behind you. An ambulance once pulled a critically ill patient through six hospitals but was not accepted, and finally sent home.

Medical resources across the country are gathering in this city at the heart of China's territory. National emergency medical rescue teams from all regions drove to Wuhan with rescue vehicles, full of medical equipment and team members. An employee of a medical device company who came to Wuhan from Shanghai supported at most a dozen CT machines a day.

At the Wuhan Red Cross Hospital, a medical team assisting Hubei set up a negative pressure ward at this secondary hospital. There is no ECMO in the hospital, which is not available in Wuhan. Doctors borrowed two from Shaanxi. Departure from Xi'an at 9 o'clock, and at 19 o'clock to the high-speed intersection in Wuhan, the doctor personally drove to pick it up.

A resident just added a child before the epidemic. Once a month, the family had to drill out of the enclosure, and then handed out the stroller from the enclosure to take the child with the vaccine.

A 60-year-old man in the Shengshengqiao community goes to the balcony to practice guitar every day. The guitar is grandchildren, he also learned when he was young, now pick up a little bit. His technique was unskilled, and he ran out one tone at a time, mixed with the sound of cooking in the alley and the fragrance of rice, and melted into the sunset at dusk.

It was going to rain one day, and a neighborhood shouted at him, "Hurry up and go out for a walk, let's breathe out, old man." Many people in the community learned to make noodles, make buns, and fried dumplings for the first time. Became a yoga master.

Every time a volunteer who doesn't buy snacks goes out to give people supplies, he always harvests bacon, sausages, oranges, flower cakes and fragrant milk tea from the residents.

The public's desire for unblocking is also reflected in the review software. In the comment area of ​​the barber shop, dozens of comments called for the barber to go to work, and one commented that he was willing to pay a high price to ask Mr. Tony to come to the service, and was praised as the first one.

A theater opened a ticket test on the software, and the film titled "Unopened Land". Many people were willing to spend money to buy a non-existent movie ticket, and some people pretended to have left a movie review. Some people said that "the film tells the story of the people who are bored at home during the epidemic", and others leave a message, "Come on Wuhan!"

Some people quipped, "If you don't unblock, Vulcan Mountain and Thor Mountain will have to be changed to psychiatric hospitals."

During the time when human beings were at home, animals reoccupied nature. On National Highway 315 in Baoxing County, Ya'an, Sichuan, a wild giant panda strayed into the national road and strolled leisurely; a wild boar ran wildly on the elevated ring road in Wuhan; 60 critically endangered waterfowl black-faced spoonbills suddenly visited Yangjiang Sea Ling Embankment Wetland.


After the unblocking of the Shengshengqiao community, a barber shop owner thought that there would be many people coming home for a haircut. As a result, he received 8 customers a day at most. He found that many men in the community had asked their wives to take care of the faders at home.

Many people told reporters that they will continue to stay at home after unblocking. "Unless school resumes!" An old man said.

Shopkeepers have long been accustomed to keeping their shop all year round. The owner of a non-staple food store is going to open for 24 hours, and he specially ordered a non-staple food lamp to hang at the door. "I want to tell others that I opened the door." On the day of the closure, he planned to go to the Yangtze River at five or six in the morning, and then Hurry back to see the store. "When you are in the neighborhood business, if someone can't find you once, they won't come again."

Liu Jun, who sells meat, expects Wuhan to return to normal as soon as possible. "Normally, cafeterias and restaurants will come to buy meat. Our family will not have to chew on the old books." Zheng Zhonglian, who sells clothing, estimates that even if it is unsealed, people are not willing to go to Street, she wants to put more energy online.

As of April 3, 16 provinces (municipalities and autonomous regions) have evacuated all medical aid teams in Hubei. More than 70% of the 42,000 medical aid workers in Hubei have returned to their hometowns and returned to their posts after isolation and recuperation. Most of the remaining medical care will continue to care for more than 600 hospitalized patients, of whom nearly 300 are severe or critically ill. The court area of ​​Raytheon Mountain Hospital and Tongji Hospital was left to the end.

A doctor described the experience of assisting Han, "just like the movie" 1917 ", all you can do is to sleep under the tree at the beginning and sleep under the tree at the end. Between sleep and sleep, there are countless Days are lost. "

The 16 square cabin hospitals in Wuhan have all been closed on March 10, but the temporarily constructed public toilets, beds, tables and chairs have not been removed, and the hospital team regularly kills them.

If there is no such outbreak, Hongshan Stadium should have held a boxing qualifying event for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Today, the Tokyo Olympics have also been postponed. The stadium served 1,124 citizens during the outbreak. After the outbreak, it will be returned to the citizens for swimming, playing, fitness, watching concerts and competitions.

The 800,000 elementary and middle school students in Wuhan will continue to learn online. Many teachers will also teach students while taking on the task of sinking communities. A principal of the elementary school received a notice from the Education Bureau to count the air-conditioning situation in the school. She speculated that the school might make up for the summer vacation or organize an exam for the summer.

A teacher said that online teaching is very polarized. Some students unconsciously alter the assignments assigned by their teachers. The teacher sent the original homework question to the parents, and the parents' reply made people laugh and cry: "Sorry the teacher, I didn't check it today, I already beat him."

In April 5th, Luo Ping, the relevant person in charge of the community prevention and control group of the epidemic prevention and control headquarters in Wuhan, said in an interview that the situation of epidemic prevention and control in Wuhan is still grim and will continue to strengthen the closed management of the community.

"Wuhan is unsealed, but I haven't unsealed." Said a recovered patient with new coronary pneumonia. She had just returned home from the rehabilitation post and still had to stay in house for 15 days. She regretted that she was unable to send the medical team that assisted her to evacuate from Wuhan.

During the epidemic, she deleted hundreds of WeChat friends. "I used to be pleased, but after seeing so many lives and deaths, I want to live every day as the last day of adulthood."

Six bells were heard from the Jianghanguan clock tower. The bell reminded Yan Guoming, the sanitation worker, to leave work. He expects the bells to drown in the crowd of Jianghan Road pedestrian street again. The straight-tempered middle-aged man said that he would continue to control the merchants who occupied the road, scolding people who litter and spit.

On April 8, it was the penultimate solar term in spring. On Ching Ming Festival, a citizen went out for a walk and picked up a branch and inserted it on the balcony. "I have missed most of the spring, and now I want to catch the tail of the spring."

(At the request of the interviewee, Liu Jun became a pseudonym)

China Youth Daily · China Youth Daily reporter Wang Jiaxing Trainee reporter Lu Chong Source: China Youth Daily