China Overseas Chinese Network, April 6th, according to the website of the Chinese Embassy in the United States, the Chinese Embassy in the United States issued the Notice on the Investigation of the Temporary Intention to Take a Temporary Charter on April 6, the original text is as follows:
The party and the country have always attached great importance to and cared about overseas students. General Secretary Xi Jinping has made important instructions many times, and made clear requirements for doing well the work of overseas Chinese students, emphasizing the need to strengthen the guidance and support for the prevention and control of epidemic conditions of Chinese citizens abroad, and doing all the work to protect their lives and health. health. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, together with the Ministry of Education, the Civil Aviation Administration and other relevant departments, resolutely implemented the important instructions of General Secretary Jinping and the Party Central Committee ’s decision-making and deployment, and made the work of overseas students a top priority.
At present, most overseas students still choose to stay locally. At the same time, considering that some overseas students, especially underage young students, face practical difficulties that cannot be solved, and need to return to the country, relevant domestic departments are actively considering some overseas students who have difficulties and are in urgent need of returning to the country. In an orderly manner, make arrangements for the opening of temporary flights and charter flights. In order to properly arrange related matters, after consultation with the embassy in the United States and the consulate generals, we are now conducting a thorough investigation on the willingness to take temporary charter flights. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
1. Arrangement principle: According to the principles of openness, transparency and fairness, first of all, open registration will be open to qualified students in elementary and middle schools across the United States. For the arrangement of temporary flights and charter flights, we will proceed from the principle of weak protection according to the possible airborne capacity, and sort them according to the age of the registered person from youngest to oldest. Priority will be given to small international students to fly back to China.
2. Conditions and requirements
(1) Students who are under 18 years of age (subject to the date of registration), parents are not accompanied, long-term or short-term students studying in the United States.
(2) Airfare and return expenses shall be at your own expense.
(3) Voluntarily assume all possible risks in the process of returning home, and consciously accept the quarantine arrangements during the flight and after arriving at the destination.
(4) Except underage students, guardians and other personnel cannot accompany the flight.
3. Overseas students who meet the above conditions should use the WeChat login link as soon as possible to fill out the registration form for the willingness of under-age Chinese students studying in the United States to take a temporary charter flight back to China. The deadline is 6 a.m. 6 a.m. on the 7th).
Hotline of the embassy in the United States:
+ 1-202-495-2216 (Consular Protection and Assistance Phone)
+ 1-202-830-9551 (infection-related helpline)
+ 1-202-848-4007 (infection-related helpline)