- Conte: Di Maio's resignation? I will respect his decision but I will be sorry
- Conte: Di Maio pulled by the jacket, I will respect his decision but I will be sorry
- M5S, Di Maio: "The political leader alone cannot do it"
- M5S in the storm: Di Maio ready to step back, tomorrow brings together the ministers
- Di Maio towards renunciation
Share22 January 2020 The political leader of the M5s Luigi di Maio brought together the ministers of the 5 Star Movement at Palazzo Chigi. The meeting lasted over an hour. According to some agencies from sources of the movement, Luigi Di Maio would have announced his resignation during the meeting at Palazzo Chigi.
The choice to facilitate an internal discussion in the Movement. Di Maio has claimed the results achieved in these years of government. The regency could be entrusted to Vito Crimi senior member of the guarantee committee.
"Di Maio will speak today at 6 pm, the important thing is to remain united, to keep everyone united in the Movement, to choose together the way for the future". So the Minister of Sport Vincenzo Spadafora at the end of the M5s summit held in Palazzo Chigi.