According to the agency, a group of 15 children 13-14 years old "felt shortness of breath and sore throat" during classes in the pool of the Specialized Children and Youth School of Olympic Reserve No. 4 for swimming in the city of Baranavichy.
As a result, 13 out of 15 people were hospitalized.
Previously, a chemical reaction with the release of chlorine vapor, which partially fell into the pool hall, resulted in the accidental mixing of a disinfectant and a water treatment agent in a bucket at the platform of the emergency exit from the pool.
All circumstances of the incident are established.
Earlier it became known that in Kazan all children hospitalized after poisoning in the restaurant of the Crystal Hotel were discharged from the hospital.
It was reported that 31 children were poisoned in the restaurant.