At the beginning of October each year, random immigration to the United States through the Diversity Visa program is open until November 5, with the draw announced in May. The interviews of the winners begin in October 2020, and the program is one of the most powerful ways to migrate since 1995.
What is the Diversity visa program?
The Department of Immigration annually accepts 50,000 applications through the lottery, which is designed to diversify American society through immigration applications from countries where statistics show that few have emigrated. By contrast, countries such as China and the Philippines have received significant numbers from the United States.
More than 23 million people applied for the U.S. immigration program in 2018, including four million Arabs, and more than two million Egyptians, although their country's share of random immigration is only 3,200, according to a report by the US State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs.
As a result of the scarcity of opportunities, the opportunity to migrate may need more luck, especially since the choice is made electronically without any human intervention, so some fall into the trap of false information and monument sometimes. Be aware of several tips to avoid losing your chance of winning a lottery if you want to migrate.
|Not everyone who wins the lottery guarantees a visa.|
1- The application for the random immigration program is free, so the applicant does not need an intermediary to participate in the program.
2. Your academic specialization has nothing to do with your choice. You are only required to have an intermediate education certificate (secondary education) or two years' experience during the last five years in a profession requiring such crafts, and that you are over 21 years old when you register.
3 - You can not retain and complete the data later, as the application form is designed to fill the data and submitted within one time and therefore it is advised to review all the required data and prepare in advance, especially with regard to the specifications of the photo required for submission.
4 - Applying to the random immigration program is not affected by the entry of the applicant to the United States on previous visas, or stay there during the application, or apply for a visa later.
5 - There is no advantage to those who submitted papers before others, all applications submitted in the time period will participate in the draw in equal proportions win.
6. Once you have your number confirming the acceptance of the form, you cannot try or apply again in the same year. If more than one application with the same name is submitted, the request is automatically deleted.
The application form includes the data of the husband or wife and children under the age of 21, and the wife has the right to submit another application with the same data, to increase the chances of winning.
7. Not everyone who wins the lottery secures a visa, but must pass the interview successfully.
8. The Immigration Department does not correspond with the winners of the lottery, but must follow the result immediately after its announcement through the official website "Dvlottery.state.gov".
Highlights of errors
1- One of the main reasons that prevent those wishing to emigrate to win this lottery: The inaccuracy in providing the required information, especially images, as it must provide a recent electronic personal picture attached with the application to specific specifications and unmodified correction programs such as Photoshop, and the Foreign Ministry has a tool to determine what Whether the image is correct and acceptable or not.
2 - Many applications are rejected because the information does not match the reality, do not need to lie because it will be investigated all the information provided by you through the interview.
3 - Changing or losing your passport may deprive you of the immigrant visa if you win, if you can not prove the reason for the change of data, so keeping a copy of the passport may always save you from that crisis.
4 - Failure to keep the confirmation number of the form may deprive you of the opportunity to emigrate if you win, especially since the US embassies and consulates and the Central Kentucky Consular Center does not give you the number again.
5. Wrongly writing the marital status, such as submitting the immigration application as a couple on the grounds that they would marry before the announcement of the lottery result.
6- The children 's data and pictures should be mentioned, even if they were from a previous marriage, and there is no intention to immigrate with you.
7 - One of the most prominent mistakes made by some registration in the country of residence and not the country of birth, make sure you belong to the country of birth, this rule is not excluded in any way.