“The wiring was old and could not withstand the high voltage that arose as a result of connecting several household appliances to the same network. The wiring was short-circuited and smoky, ”the agency’s website reports.

According to rescuers, a fire occurred at a time when the owners of the apartment and their guests were already sleeping. It was this factor that caused their death.

Earlier, the Ministry of Emergency Situations reported a fire in a residential building on Gusarova Street in Krasnoyarsk. As a result of the incident, eight people, including four children, were killed.

The Ministry of Internal Affairs announced the start of an audit on this fact.