- Ponte Genova, investigated for false Donferri and Ad Spea
- Morandi bridge collapse: Gdf seizes ministerial, provincial and Spea documents
- Toninelli: Autostrade will put the money, but we will rebuild the bridge
- Toninelli: Morandi bridge collapse "avoidable tragedy". "We will review all the concessions"
- Renzo Piano gives an "idea" for the new bridge in Genoa: "Do it quickly, but not in a hurry"
- Ponte Morandi, Autostrade Public Convention: "Response to controversy"
- Genoa, Fincantieri: "We can rebuild the bridge but we were not asked"
Share13 September 2019
False claims on the control of motorway viaducts before and after the collapse of the Morandi bridge, "softened" reports. This is the hypothesis of the prosecutor of Genoa that led today to a new operation of the Guardia di Finanza.
Nine precautionary measures in the investigation bis regarding the "softened" reports on the conditions of the viaducts managed by Autostrade. The Yellow Flames of Genoa are carrying out the measures signed by the magistrate Angela Nutini, requested by the public prosecutor Walter Cotugno. Also performed interdictive measures.
The bis inquiry was started after the collapse of the Morandi bridge, which took place on August 14, 2018, and led to the registration in the register of suspects of 15 people between managers and technicians of Aspi and Spea.