- This will be noticed, certainly staff will be terminated and operations will be discontinued. This is not good for Kristinehamn, says Bjarne Olsson.
But according to Marie Oudin (M), the municipal council and the chairman of the municipal council, the saving condition is necessary.
- It's incredibly tough because of the economic situation. We must save 90 million in 2020, ”she says.
But according to the local council, the savings will be possible without having major consequences for the operations.
- We will not close down any schools or preschools, we will not close down any housing for the elderly or move into any such thing, she says.It is unclear how the savings will be made
Exactly how the savings will affect the residents or employees in Kristinehamn municipality is unclear.
- No, I can't say anything specific that this is exactly what you will feel. The committees have said that they will meet the savings requirements they received. We try to both gas and brake in this position."It is tiring with shared tours"
But already it is clear that within care and care, shared tours will come back. One of those involved is Anne Söderholm, who works as a nurse in the municipality.
- It doesn't feel very good. It is about finances and it has to be drawn in a number of millions and then there will be more pools and more shared tours and it is boring. Shared trips are tiring, she says.
According to Marie Oudin, there are a number of reasons why the big savings must be made. Among other things, there are reduced government grants, while costs have increased for support, home care and institutional placements for children and young people.The opposition gives a different calculation
Bjarne Olsson says that his party has counted on it and makes a completely different calculation of the savings requirement.
- Of course, we would have also laid a kicking claim if we were left, but not to this extent. We saw right away that you didn't have to save that much and we had also thought about using previous profits to get a smooth transition, he says.
But those arguments do not impress Marie Oudin.
- He is in opposition, had you interviewed me as an opposition council, I would have been something completely different too.