Donald Trump fires John Bolton, his national security advisor
US President Donald Trump on Tuesday tweeted the dismissal of his national security advisor, John Bolton, with whom he disagreed on a number of hot topics, from Iran to North Korea to by Afghanistan. This spectacular dismissal comes in a particularly tense climate between the United States and Iran, a case on which Donald Trump has sent contradictory signals in recent weeks, between extreme firmness and willingness to negotiate, or even to meet his Iranian counterpart Hassan Rohani .
- Donald Trump fires John Bolton, his National Security Advisor 1 year
- Trump kicks national security adviser 1 year
- Trump fires security adviser Bolton 1 year
- Trump dismisses John Bolton, National Security advisor 1 year
- Trump fires Bolton, his national security advisor 1 year
- United States: Trump fires national security adviser John Bolton 1 year