- El Paso and Dayton, Trump: "A trigger has been hatred and mental disability"
- The mother of the El Paso killer informed the police of the assault rifle
- El Paso and Dayton, weekend of terror in the US: two massacres and 30 deaths
- Shooting in a supermarket in El Paso. Media: "At least 18 dead". Stop a person
- Shooting at a festival in California, victims and wounded. The killer also killed
- Christchurch Massacre. Erdogan shows again the killer video. Premier New Zealand: we will reply
- New Zealand, massacre in two mosques in Christchurch: 49 dead and dozens injured
Share01 September 2019
New shootout in Texas yesterday, just 4 weeks after the El Paso massacre: a 30-year-old white man runs away from a roadside check, steals another vehicle and shoots passers-by between the towns of Midlan and Odessa with a gun before being killed by the police.
The balance is 5 dead and at least 21 injured, including a 17-month-old baby.
New appeal against weapons from the White House nominees, but from now on the rules that ease the restrictions come into effect.