- Church filled with Somma Vesuviana, the last farewell to Mario Cerciello Rega
- Carabiniere killed, Conte's homage to the funeral home
- Carabiniere killed, crowd at Cerciello's funeral home. The wife accompanies the coffin
- Carabiniere killed, the order of the investigating judge. The colleague: "Mario told me 'they stabbed me'"
- Carabiniere killed, photo of one of the two blindfolded Americans opens CNN website
- Carabiniere killed, the sound of the 112 call that triggered the operation
- Carabiniere killed, the news told by CNN
- Carabiniere killed, crowd at the funeral home. This morning the funeral
- Carabiniere killed, Elder Lee refuses to respond to the investigating judge
- Carabiniere killed in Rome, confessed one of the two young Americans stopped
Share27 August 2019
New investigative activities in the investigation into the murder of the deputy police sergeant, Mario Cerciello Rega which took place in Rome on 26 July. "The investigators are finalizing to precisely and scrupulously shore up elements that will be very useful in the future trial phase. Next Friday at Ris in Rome, the garments worn by Mario Cerciello and Andrea Varriale will be analyzed on the evening of 26 July in via Federico Cesi. At that time we will probably be able to understand from which position the slashes were inflicted ". To say the lawyer Massimo Ferrandino, lawyer for the widow of the deputy police sergeant, Mario Cerciello Rega, killed with eleven stab wounds by the 19 year old American Finnegan Lee Elder.
For the murder, in prison, in addition to Elder, there is his compatriot, Gabriel Natale Hjorth.