SK opened a case after a fire on a ship in St. Petersburg
The Investigative Committee of Russia opened a criminal investigation into the fire on the ship Pyotr Tchaikovsky on Oktyabrskaya Embankment in St. Petersburg.
This was reported on the website of the North-West Investigation Department for Transport of the IC of Russia.
According to his information, a criminal case was instituted on the grounds of a crime under Part 2 of Art. 263 of the Criminal Code of Russia (“Violation of the rules for the operation of water transport, resulting in the death of a person through negligence”).
On the morning of August 22, a fire broke out on the ship Peter the Tchaikovsky in St. Petersburg on an area of 13 square meters. m
As a result of the incident, one person was killed, more than 300 were evacuated.
- SK opened a case on arson of a man in Moscow 25 days
- SK began a check on the fact of a fire on a ship in St. Petersburg 25 days
- Thousands of chickens died in a fire in Gelderse Nijkerk 25 days
- One man died in a fire on a ship in St. Petersburg 25 days
- Government: Italy on the way to a "government of repentance"? 25 days
- Fishing in a sea full of garbage 1 month
- See the police rescue a boaorm on the fan 1 month
- What is a Home Sitter? 1 month
- Queues on the E4 after a traffic accident 1 month
- Hadzialic is making a comeback in politics 1 month