Secretary of the Secretary of Secretary “Hong Kong Demonstration” | NHK News
In connection with ongoing protests against the government in Hong Kong, Chief Cabinet Secretary said, “I am very worried that there are many injured people.”
Secretary of the Secretary of Secretary “Hong Kong Demonstration” 14:07 on August 22
In connection with ongoing protests against the government in Hong Kong, Secretary of Secretary Jun said that he was very worried about the number of injured persons and Through discussions, we hoped that the situation would be picked up early and that Hong Kong would remain stable.
In Hong Kong, protests have been ongoing for over two months over a draft amendment to the ordinance that will allow the suspects to be handed over to mainland China.
Regarding this, the secretary of the secretary said at a press conference, “We are watching the situation with great interest, including the viewpoint of protecting the Japanese, especially in the last few weeks, the clash between the demonstrators and the police, I am very worried about the large number of injured people. "
On top of that, the secretary of the secretary said, “I hope that through peaceful discussions between the concerned parties, the situation will be quickly gathered and the stability of Hong Kong will be maintained. "Said.
- US Defense Secretary New Missile Launch Experiment Competes against China | NHK News 2 months
- United Nations Secretary-General attends international conferences one after another to appeal against global warming | NHK News 2 months
- US Secretary of State "Iran is a Terrorist" Request to join the United Nations at the United Nations | NHK News 2 months
- Meeting with Secretary-General of the Second Floor of South Korea on the 19th | NHK News 2 months
- US Secretary Iran's tanker release is regrettable | NHK News 2 months
- NHK "TVer" to participate | NHK News 2 months
- NHK News Releases Detained British Consulate General in China Detention Deadline Return to Hong Kong | NHK News 2 months