Japan-China-ROK Foreign Ministers' Meeting New documents in cooperation with third countries in a wide range of fields | NHK News
At the Foreign Ministers' Meeting held on the 21st, in the suburbs of Beijing, Japan, China, and South Korea, Japan, China, and South Korea are in a wide range of fields such as environmental conservation, disaster prevention and mitigation.
Japan-China-ROK Foreign Ministers' Meeting New document August 22 14:05 in cooperation with third countries in a wide range of fields
A document that Japan, China, and South Korea will cooperate with third countries in a wide range of fields such as environmental conservation and disaster prevention / reduction at the Foreign Ministers' Meeting held in the suburbs of Beijing on the 21st I compiled it.
The document points out, “In light of the many developing countries in Asia and the problems of inadequate development facing Asia, it is essential to pursue a new model in order to improve cooperation between Japan, China and Korea.” The basic concept of cooperating with third countries other than Japan, China and South Korea mainly with Asian countries in mind is described.
And in cooperation, in accordance with principles such as transparency and openness, "sustainable economy", "ecology and environmental conservation", "disaster prevention and mitigation", "health", "poverty eradication", "human exchange" In the future, we will consider specific details.
- Japan-Korea Foreign Ministers Meeting Confirmation of Communication to Resolve “Recruitment” Problem | NHK News 2 months
- Japan-Korea Foreign Ministers' Meeting “Recruitment” Issues to Export Control Discussion | NHK News 2 months
- Japan-China Foreign Ministers Meeting Ends Cooperation Confirmation for Xi Xue Visit to Japan | NHK News 2 months
- South Korea to destroy GSOMIA with Japan | NHK News 2 months
- NHK "TVer" to participate | NHK News 2 months