GSOMIA Destroyed US Department of Defense Appeal Necessity to Maintain Agreement | NHK News
The US Department of Defense just announced that the South Korean government has announced that it has decided to abolish the Japan-Korea military information comprehensive protection agreement = “GSOMIA”…
GSOMIA Destroyed US Department of Defense Appeal Necessity to Maintain Agreement August 22 21:56
The US Department of Defense announced earlier that the Korean government announced that it had decided to abolish the Japan-Korea Military Information Comprehensive Protection Agreement = “GSOMIA”. “We will become stronger and Northeast Asia will be safer. Sharing information will be key to developing common defense policies and strategies,” GSOMIA recognizes that it is indispensable for the security of Northeast Asia. Emphasized and appealed the need to maintain the agreement.
In addition, “we encourage both countries to work together to resolve the difference in opinion. We hope that Japan and Korea will be able to do that quickly,” and called on both sides to resolve the conflict through dialogue. It was.
- Huawei opposes US sanctions | NHK News 1 month
- GSOMIA Destroyed US Department of Defense “Strong Concerns and Disappointments” | NHK News 1 month
- GSOMIA Destroyed Korean News Coverage | NHK News 1 month
- GSOMIA Destroyed US Defense Secretary Concerns Korean Defense Minister | NHK News 1 month
- GSOMIA Notice of Agreement Cancellation from Korea | NHK News 1 month
- NHK "TVer" to participate | NHK News 1 month