The court arrested a suspect in an attack on an employee of a shooting gallery in Anapa
In the Krasnodar Territory, a court detained a 39-year-old resident of the Crimean region suspected of assaulting an employee of a shooting gallery in Anapa. This was announced by the head of the press service of the regional headquarters of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia Alexander Runov.
"Currently, he is in the police department and is giving evidence ... by court order, he was taken into custody," - quotes a representative of the agency RIA Novosti.
Earlier it was reported that in Anapa, one of the visitors during the conflict attacked an employee of the shooting gallery.
The video that appeared on the network shows that a man pulled out a weapon from an employee of the shooting gallery and threw it at the girl. Subsequently, the suspect was detained.
In July, Nation News reported that they began testing in the Krasnoyarsk Territory after injuring a teenager in an air rifle training session.
- An offensive phrase on Facebook leads an employee to court 4 days
- The court allowed the GDB to conduct an interrogation of Poroshenko using a polygraph 5 days
- Disappearance of a teenager in Malaysia: an uncovered body 5 days
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs began a check because of an attack on a shooting officer in Anapa 6 days
- The court arrested a suspect in the shooting in Kotelniki 2 days
- In Ukraine, detained a suspect in an attack on a member of Parliament 2 days