The decision was made by LUFAB during the day and the employment also ends today.
- Since the municipality is soon to come up with new directives on what to go in the direction, we felt it was time for a new management, a new start simply. She has done a great job and made a difference in her work, she has accepted it and we have an agreement, ”says Veronica Zettergren, chair of the board, to SVT.
What makes her go straight?
- As we change our direction, it feels strange that she is at first and then allowed to go if she is not to be with us all the way.
The work of recruiting a new CEO starts immediately."I fully understand that the Board wants a new management"
The Board still has no idea what the municipality decides to go in for direction.
- It may happen that they want us to develop the properties or whatever. Right now we have no idea.
In a press release, the outgoing CEO Liselotte Jonsson says that she is satisfied with the job they have accomplished during her time and that she has an understanding of the decision.
“I have worked at Lufab since the company's formation in 2012 and feel proud of the work we have done. I understand that the board wants a new management now that the company's current ownership directive is being investigated and any new direction should be set, "Liselotte Jonsson said in a press release.
Earlier, the audit in Falu municipality has decided to review the routines in LUFAB.
- We are awaiting the audit report, says Veronica Zetterberg.Chairman of the audit: "A priority matter"
The chairman of the audit is Lars Lund and he tells SVT Dalarna that he just learned the message.
- Given this, it makes it a priority matter.
When do you think the review will be completed?
- We haven't started yet, but we expect it will take a month. There is no date set, says Lars Lund.
He cannot tell us more specifically what the review includes, but claims that it is not yet entirely definite.