The Ministry of Defense reported on the situation with forest fires in the Krasnoyarsk Territory
The Russian Ministry of Defense reported that the rate of spread of wildfires in the Krasnoyarsk Territory has decreased fivefold. This informs RIA Novosti with reference to the Deputy Minister of Defense of Russia Dmitry Bulgakov.
“As a result of the actions of the forces and means of the Ministry of Defense of Russia, the speed of propagation of fire in the region decreased by more than five times,” he said.
According to the ministry, smoke was also eliminated in Krasnoyarsk, Boguchans and Kodinsk.
Bulgakov also noted that military personnel perform tasks to eliminate forest fires ahead of schedule.
Earlier, the EMERCOM of Russia reported that at present, 388 fires are still operating in Yakutia, the Irkutsk Region and the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
The Investigative Committee of Russia opened a criminal case under the article "Negligence" in connection with forest fires in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
- Aviation Ministry of Defense eliminated 18 fires in the Krasnoyarsk Territory 2 months
- The first plane of the Ministry of Defense to extinguish fires arrived in Krasnoyarsk 2 months
- Deputy Minister of Defense arrived in Krasnoyarsk in connection with forest fires 2 months
- In Roshydromet commented on the situation with forest fires 2 months
- The Ministry of Defense has created a headquarters to extinguish fires in the Krasnoyarsk Territory 2 months
- The Ministry of Environment assessed the current situation with forest fires in Russia 2 months
- Ministry of Emergency Situations strengthened the grouping in the Krasnoyarsk Territory in connection with forest fires 2 months