Trump commented on the situation with the purchase of Turkey F-35
American leader Donald Trump commented on the situation with the purchase of Turkey F-35.
"Turkey also ordered more than 100 F-35 aircraft from the USA, significantly more, and planned to order (more - RT ) more," Trump quotes TASS.
At the same time, he noted, since Turkey "has a missile system, which is made in Russia, it is now forbidden for them to acquire more than 100 aircraft."
Trump said that he had "good relations with President Erdogan," and, according to him, the Turkish leader "wanted to buy Patriot missiles," and the US "refused to sell."
“And then he made a deal with another country — Russia — to buy her system, which he didn’t even want. After that, we suddenly started saying that now we will sell the Patriot. But due to the fact that he bought the Russian rocket, we are now not allowed to supply him with planes that cost billions of dollars. This is an unfair situation, ”the US President noted.
Earlier, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Cavusoglu said that the C-400 does not pose a threat to NATO, in particular for F-35 aircraft.
Deliveries of Russian air defense systems began on Friday, July 12th.
Expert Edward Lozansky commented on the NSNS likelihood of imposing sanctions against third countries because of the C-400.
- Trump commented on the congressional resolution on racism 1 month
- Trump commented on the results of voting on the resolution on impeachment 1 month
- Prime Minister of the Netherlands joked about discounts on the F-35 because of the situation with Turkey 1 month
- Kosachev commented on Trump's position on sanctions against Turkey 1 month
- The Russian Foreign Ministry commented on the situation with Turkey and the F-35 1 month
- Pranker Lexus commented on the situation with Vyshinsky 1 month