Zelensky commented on the idea of a referendum on agreements with Russia
At a meeting with public activists, President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky commented on the possibility of holding a referendum on concluding peace agreements with Russia.
“We have to hear every person. This is not a legislative referendum, but an informational one: citizens, what do you think. This is a normal conversation with people, ”the website of the President of Ukraine cites Zelensky’s words.
It is noted that the meeting participants, among whom were volunteers and former military, agreed that it is worth calling it not a referendum, but a poll.
The activists also suggested making Zelensky’s meetings with the public regular.
Earlier, Zelensky, before beginning his speech on the iForum 2019 in Kiev, answered negatively to the question of whether negotiations would be held with Russia.
- Vakarchuk appreciated the idea of Zelensky about a referendum on negotiations with Russia 2 months
- Juncker commented on the situation with brexit 2 months
- Poroshenko commented on the decision of Zelensky to dissolve the Rada 2 months
- The Kremlin appreciated Zelensky’s idea of a referendum on negotiations with Russia 2 months
- Kosachev called Zelensky’s idea of a referendum on negotiations with Russia a winning one 2 months
- Klimkin commented on the first appointment Zelensky 2 months
- Pushkov commented on the idea of Zelensky about the referendum on negotiations with Russia 2 months
- Vakarchuk gave advice to Zelensky on the situation with the referendum on negotiations with Russia 2 months
- Tymoshenko appreciated the idea of a referendum on agreements with Russia 2 months
- In the State Duma commented on the words of the representative Zelensky on trade with Russia 2 months